Do you think you're hot?

If you think you're hot, tell me what makes you think so. If you're not sure, rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10.

Girls, do you think you could go and rate the guys?

Guys, do you think you could go and rate the girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk, it feels weird and not to mention cocky to rate myself or other people. Some days I feel pretty other days not: eyebrows off, tired, skin dry, ate something weird, etc. I guess Im just not that full of myself.
    I have features I like about myself and others I dont. I dont see myself as a perfect person, but who is?

What Girls Said 75

• look, i think I'm better than average [whatever that is], but i wouldn't go as far as saying 'hot'.

iv always thought i was a 6 on a normal day and an 8 on a great day.

• i wouldn't say i consider myself hot. i would say i'm around a 6 on a normal day, *maybe* an 8 when i get dressed up and actually try to look decent haha

• Hot? No. I don't think so. I've got a subtle cute factor that you can see if you hang out with me for a day (I come off as a little rough on the edges) but I'm not hot. I'm like a 5/6 I guess.

• Would your boyfriend agree with that assessment?

• Well what would you rate me? Or is this an experiment where asking the SO's is a part of it?

• If you were smiling, relaxed, and enjoying yourself, I'd give you an 8.

• Yes I am hot. I'm burning actually, I've been having a fever today. :(
    Kidding and not kidding. :/

To answer your actual question: As for rate physical attractiveness? Hmm. Maybe a 4 or 5/10. I guess about average? I'm just going in the middle of what compliments or comments I get from people. Some say I'm pretty, others say I'm ugly. So let's just play it safe and stay in the middle. :)

• Not at all. Lol I don't think I'm ugly though. I feel pretty average and "plain" most days.

• I feel like I am hot. Not just physically , i like my mind. I am thankful. But more than that if I am hot to person I like, that is the BESTEST thing ever :)

• I don't know what I'd personally rate myself? I'll say 9. But I have days like anybody else. I think I have a great inside no matter how brash :).

• I don't like using the term "hot". I guess I look alright.

• im a very cold person. everyone smacks me when i touch them :(
    i guess on the hotness scale, i would be a 1.

• What the hell does that mean? What do you mean they smack you when you touch them?

• Lol no. I'm fat, short, my skin's too dark, my hair is too short, my nose is too round, my cheekbones are pronounced as much as they could be. My thighs are too big, my but is too big, and I can't see some of my ribs, my hips are too wide. My shoulders are too wide. I could go on

• Nnnnnope. Definitely not hot. I have a cute thing going on, I guess. Which is fine. I'm not very good at number rating... I guess like a 5? I'm pretty average.

• You're probably a 6.

• Actually, I was just thinking how stimulating to my senses you are (this is my awkward way of saying you are hot). I'd rate you a 7 or an 8. Well in fact, I wouldn't rate people by number. But it's the best way to indicate that I don't think 'average' is correct. At least in my view. It's all personal. Bonus points for being Canadian, too.

• @Levin "stimulating" to your senses... I actually really like the way you worded that. Kind of poetic. Thank you, that's really nice of you :)
      I guess it does all depend on who's looking, haha

• I look like a damn troll! Ugh... it's hard to look at myself and i'm not kidding.

• No. I'm not horrible-looking but I don't have the universal appeal that hot people have.

• I think I'm good looking enough but I don't have that "it" factor that makes someone "hot." I'm not a show stopper or anything.

• I like to tell myself I am. Some days I believe it some days I don't.

• Hmm.. 7 maybe.. Why? I like my big lips and big eyes and my beauty spot. (who can say they have a beauty spot/mole whatever like mine?)

• I don't like the term "hot" lol.. I do believe I'm good looking though. I stopped being so hard on myself a long while ago and started embracing the negatives more and more.

• No, I'm not hot by any stretch of the word. Cute, sure. But maybe I'm just about a 5.

• Hot? I'm freezing cold -___-

• I'm not too find of the way I look so no.

• I'm too unconventional to rate. :D I know I can turn up the heat when I crawl out of my cave, yes.

• Okay, done. I rated all the boys absolutely yummy fruits... and one plant... I ran out of delightful fruits. Doesn't matter, they are all fun people ^^

• Hot yes. 10/10

• I think i am hot because i base it on personality, eyes, and smile. I think i could rate guys, lol who am i kidding, every girl i know does including me.

• I really wouldn't consider myself hot. Id rate myself a 4, but i know, i always think too bad about myself.

• Whoa hot is certainly not a word I'd call myself, that would require some level of sex appeal. I'm happy being 'cute' tbf, I don't think I'll ever be deemed hot though :L

• Hot? Burning would be a better word. Burning with enthusiasm that is. Right now, the most negative piece of news will vaporize in no time the second it enters my energy zone. Yea, that's exactly my mood right now lol.

• I would say average I guess :l Around a 6 on a good day I think. I don't think I'm ugly but just ordinary XD

• The only time I feel "hot" is during sex. My guy makes me feel like an 8 :) The rest of the time, I would say I was a 5 or a 6, depending on the day.

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1,5
    media4.giphy.com/media/6UEIBfV1X0NRm/200w.gif

• Yes, because I get told I'm hot all the time, by strangers and people I know. I would give myself 9/10 based on other people's comments. I know I'm sounding conceited but this really is based on what other people say and I'm kind of an ugly duckling, haven't always been good-looking so I know both sides. The difference in people's reactions towards me from when I was 15 compared to the next year up till now have been unbelievable, complete 180, even strangers.

• More from Girls
    45

What Guys Said 48

• ill admit iam a tad narcissistic. i would say iam also most likely obsessed with my body and why wouldn't i be? iam the one who has to live in it my entire life until whatever comes next

• In a scale from 1-10, I would rate myself as an 8, minimum, but I won't say that I'm hot. I consider myself attractive, as I have pretty eyes, lips, and a beautiful smile (that's what people say). I'm tall and of athletic complexion, so I'm neither really skinny nor toned. Even though sometimes I feel like a 4, I actually consider myself as an 8, minimum, and girls consider me attractive, so I think I'm about right.

• I like the way i look, but nobody would know that. I dont have the looks that make people drawn to me, they would have to have a reason to get a good look at me first and may go "hey he's kinda handsome"

I dont like the 1-10 scale. It makes physical beauty seem like a graded assignment. Most people are going to fall in the 6-9 range, hardly anyone gets below a 5 or higher than 9. Because everyone has at least something going for them.

I like 0-3 scale better. 0 = definitely not hot, 1 = okay nothing special, 2 = good looking, 3 = hot

• I think I have my moments and I have my ways of being attractive, yeah. I feel really quite good about myself, I take great care of myself, and I really do my best to be a good person; for me, those are traits of a hot person.

• I do not know, because some may think so, some may not. I am tall fit have blue eyes and decently tan. As I get older I come under the realization that finding a cool person issssss soo much greater and last longer than a hot body, granted it is not easy but slowly I am getting there.

• Hot is not a part of my vocabulary as I don't like the term
    but yes, I find myself quite on the lucky side when it
    comes to looks..

I believe everyone should like how
    they look though, and be confident about it. ^.~

• No I feel I am on the ugly side to be honest.

• Yeah I guess I am hehe

• Yes I am very hot... No not really, sounds so conceited, lol. I think I am average honestly as for rating myself I think the rating system is pretty stupid, like when a doctor ask you what scale of pain you're in from 1-10, I don't know it freaking hurts!

• Yeah, still. (So many of those questions out there.). I kind of like my body and my eyes a lot. Face is good as well. Self confidence and stuff :).

• I don't think I'm hot, but I like the way I look.

• I'm HOT 10/10!

• Meh, I look in the mirror and shrug.

• I'm not hot at all, but my fiancee likes me, so that's all that matters. I do have a deep voice, though, so I guess my voice is "hot."

• i'm not hot i'm pretty and cute

• I don't think I'm hot, but I'd like to believe I'm not ugly either. I'd say maybe I'm average. Like a 5.

• I'm so hot, ugh.

• I have my moments when i feel hot and everybody around me act like it.
    But mostly i would say that i'm average or noticeable.

• Hot is a very strong word...

I don't think I know ;)

• Good looking, yeah. Hot? Depends on how I feel or who you would ask. Not trying to be conceited or anything.

• I'm pretty hot for a 5

• I would feel good being just a little above average, at least I believe in that and it also keeps my ego on a low torque

• No. Just been on the Facebook page 'Hotties at Uni' and I look nothing like any of the guys on there and I certainly look like none of the girls haha.

• A strong 5.

• Not hot. I'd say I'm 5ish.

• Nah, I'm ug as a bug in a rug. I'd give myself a 4/10.

• I'd give myself a 6 or 7

• Nope. Barely OK, I'd say.

• Not at all.

• I'm not hot I rate myself a 3

• More from Guys
    18