Women; When Was the Last Time You Asked a Guy Out on a Date?

Guys when was the last time a girl asked you out?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 years ago. Rejected. I didn't even feel like trying anymore after that.

• Once, and you gave up after that?

• @stuff_and_stuff then do feel for guys who keep getting rejected? Because they stop too you know. But when they stop... well love and relationships stop. Then do you wonder why some men are screwed up lol

• if everyone stopped asking others out after 1 rejection our world population wouldn't be nearly as high as it is now. :P

What Girls Said 18

• 3 years ago. Our anniversary is on the 1st.

• 3 years ago. I used to ask out guys all the time and consistently got rejected. The last guy told me that I was too tall for him to date, and not attractive enough. Whatever, his loss.

• Honestly, I haven't since high school and don't really plan to.
    Any time I confessed or asked a guy out, they were very mean about it. I was called fat, ugly, whatever.
    I'm sure it was just a maturity thing on their part, but still. I'm afraid of that same reaction. I am also incredibly shy.

• highschool sucks when it comes trying to meat new people.
      rejection is one thing but to call you names is going too far. maybe you can ask someone out now, perhaps not right away or as often as in highschool but just wait tell you see someone you might want to date.

• Well, what do they say about falling down.

• Uh... you pick yourself back up? :D
      I know... T. T It's just really difficult for me to. I have a lot of social anxiety issues as it is, so working the courage up is like.. a miracle to me.

• Ummmm in February I think...
    Went well... until the actual date. o. O

• 3 years ago. his ego inflated to the size of a stadium and i shot him down the second it happened. he blabbed to his friends and it was a little embarrassing and he was disrespecting me.

• Last time was in 2011.

• Why did you stop? How long where you? How many times did you?

• As in when did you start asking guys out? And typing something was a typo. Right?

• I think I was around 18 when I started asking guys out.

• This year actually :)

• I never have, to be honest. I gave my number to a guy once, but turns out he had a girlfriend :/

• I did it only once, a year ago. He refused. I have never fallen in love with anyone but him, otherwise I would've done it more than one time.

• How can you fall for someone you never dated?

• Don't act like you don't know what I mean. At which point exactly did I reveal myself as a hypocrite? I'm not gonna find THAT in a dictionary.

• Your claiming I jumped to conclusion when its clear your the only to have. You can disagree with my outlook but you have to actually use concepts and ideas instead of going "I know what you are but what am I?"

• Never haha. Just not my thing I guess, but if I liked the guy enough then I might be open to it.

• unknown guy.. does asking my boyfriend out works?

• July I think, haha.

• Oh I read it wrong! I've never asked a guy out, I thought you were asking when I was asked last.

• Why not?

• Tbh, it's hard for me to like guys, and almost all guys I like like me back so they'd make the first move.

• Just last week, but he cancelled on me :/

• Any reason given?

• Did he know it was a date? Movies make terrible dates.

• He did. I definitely told him so reminded him 3 times. I even had a back up day. I choose that movies because he's a big comic book fan and loves super hero movies. At first he invited his friends along to make it a double date. He didn't even ask if I was okay with it. So I told him it would be a triple date, by me invited my friend and her bf. He still tried to discourage from the whole thing.

The 2nd Time, on the actual day, he said it was going to rain, but I didn't care. I don't remember it raining but either way, we were suppose to schedule it for the back up day. The following day, while talking about our weekends, he VERY casually confessed going to see the movie without me. He said he didn't feel like waiting, despite it being one more. He gave me a half assed apology and sarcastic mention how he was such a horrible person -_-

• Three months ago. The date was horrible

• Gonna ask tomorrow though it helps to have guy and girl wingmans I have nice friends who are bit to crazy but eh what could I say they dared me and I don't back down out of dares I'll probably hate myself later cause I did it when I was 15 by writing him a letter inside a chocolate bar he didn't even read it he said he was allergic my friends said that oh well what could I do another two years later again I'm gonna do it but in a different manner to someone else.

• In January.

• Never. I already know I will get rejected because my face is extremely ugly.

• a year ago, we dated for 7 months

What Guys Said 13

• The first and only time a girl asked me out was when I was 12, and she was actually my first girlfriend, even though I didn't like her, I said yes because I didn't know what to do. It lasted 4 weeks, so it was nothing really serious.

• I recently graded high school, Two girls have asked me out but I had to decline and the there's one more who told all her friends she liked me but didn't have courage to ask me out. So two girls it happened in Highschool can't remember what year :/

• Girl asked me out a week ago. Kind of a casual date. Beer & pub grub at a local joint. Seemed to go well.

• been asked out by a girl once but we didn't last.

• I have been asked out by a girl, but rejected her

• It's sometimes good to say no even if you were asked once in your lifetime. I knew her past and I made the smart choice I think and believe :)

• Good for you I guess... Sometimes it is for the best to avoid the trollops.

• I had an online GF for almost 2 years. She asked me :)

• I think the last time I was not drunk and got asked by a girl was at my school in 8th class. 3 years ago it seemed like 3 girls wanted me at once and I couldn't decide so I kinda ended out as a rude boi

• my gf approached me 6 years ago lol actually she was the one who proposed me too and we were together for like 4 years and 3 months

• i've never been asked out and I don't see that changing

• The late 1960's but open love was more acceptable then. Last night

• almost none of them will

• I always get a good chuckle out of the reasons females give for not asking guys out.

As if guys don't face the same issues...

• Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

HAHHH... Ha ha ha...

• Ok, crazy.

• Why are you laughing maniacly? :O
      @asker: Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

• NOYB, little indian girl. :)