Only for bad boy lovers

girls do you wait for bad boys to call you every time?

do you become euphoric when they call and miserable when they don't

what the ****? I deliberately mentioned I need answers from those who love bad boys.girls if you are bad boy haters then don't answer
so now I know my ? itself is wrong.

Actually girls hate guys who are clingy type,wuss.

So if you know the guy calling you every time is a badboy..will you be forced to think he is still bad or wuss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly hells no when I pick up a bad boy for the night in the morning he's long gone from my mind. When I see a bad boy I think fling, not relationship I don't expect him to call me the next day, I'm already onto next dude. =)

-Melody

• It didn't help.n the ? is for badboy lovers..

• Yes I m ....i liked ur guess.everyone likes me,but this girl never seem to fall under my game.she hs stopped my stopwatch.how can this be?she s neither goodlooking,but very clever.

• HA ...mmm maybe she's so differnt than anyone else you've ever fallen fo that she fascinates and attacts you?

What Girls Said 5

• Not really because a bad boy lover is not some were usually looking to be in a relationship with, It's just a bit a fun so we might wait a bit if we want to continue having that fun but it wouldn't make me hang around waiting lol

• How long wll you wait? and is this ur behaviour when you smell that d guy is bad? what wll you do if you smell he is nice?

• So now I know my ? itself is wrong.

So if you know the guy calling you every time is a badboy..wll you be forced to think he is still bad or wuss?

• If he's just calling all the time to have a bit fun then yeah he still bad boy but he only gets when we wanna give to make sure they knows they can't just turn up when ever they want you know, but if there calling to do other stuff like chilling with you then you know there trying to draw you into a relationship

• bad boy haters lol, just because you dnt like the girls answers doesn't mean they are bad boys haters, but it is true even do when you love a bad boy you know he is a bad boy soo the chances of him calling you are slim.. so if he calls I will be happy, if not I dnt really care.

• So now I know my ? itself is wrong.

• Well, personally I dnt like a guy that revolves his life around mine. He must be able to have his own person besides me. And about the wuss thing well I like a guy that can take control of a situation.

Now, I'm not sure how I will be forced to think that he is a wuss by calling me everytime? I would think he still bad, and wants to have some fun.

• yeah pretty much... but I'm trying to stop because its kinda ridiculous and I shouldnt let guys mean so much to me...u know?

• So now I know my ? itself is wrong.

• with a 'bad boy' I tend to see it more lust than love.

you want one but you don't need one.

• Its ur point of view.but I didn't get the answer to my ?

• Yea dude besides the titile you didn't exactly elaborate

• So now I know my ? itself is wrong.

• no and no

What Guys Said 0