Guys: What do you notice first meet a girl?

I just want to know, i've always been curious lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I always look to a girls face. You can always get a good first impression right there, eyes, smile, complexion. Move down the rest of the physique and you can tell if she cares for herself, has confidence, or too prideful. Conceded, humble, etc.

We tend to size women up just as you do to us and we make a snap decision if you'd be an interesting catch or not, regardless if we decide to make a move or not.

What Guys Said 9

• people will allways notice strong strong traits when i met my teacher the first thing i notice was how fat she was, in my case is my nose thank god air is for free. also depends what you wear dont expect guy to look you in the eyes if you wear half naked.

• Attitude. Whether it be rude, careless, caring, relating

• I saw freedom that day from the color of her eyes matching the blue morning sky. Other times you can see coffe, and even color of spring.

• If its a one off your body but if they truly like u it will be eyes if u stare into the eyes u can feel more

• I always notice her smile and her eyes.

• Their eyes.

• The first thing I notice are facial expressions... aka smile

• I will be honest, I notice their backside. In all honesty, I love a girl with a good backside.

• her tits and ass.

What Girls Said 0