Have you ever been asked out by a girl?

As a guy? Or does that never happen

• I have once
  • I have twice
  • I have 3 times
  • I have 4 or more times
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked out my fist boyfriend.

• Why have I never been asked out before by a girl?

• Sometimes, you have to let the other person decide for themselves :/

• Not if I can't promise that I won't see her regularly for a year.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been asked out by many girls. Some of them were smoking hot and drop dead gorgeous beauties too.
    And I've only asked out one guy. I had the biggest crush on him, but he rejected me. That took all my courage, rejection sucks and I'm really shy. :/ So I don't think I can ever do that again. :(
    Kudos to the men and women who have the cojones to approach a person romantically, it's really hard for me.

• I have ask out several guys. Sometimes I got a no, and others I got a yes. I have had to do this because otherwise I wouldn't get dates. I have asked guys why they don't ask and I always get the same answer-I am unapproachable, even through I came across as sweet and friendly. (This I do not understand).

• most of the guys I've dated, I made the first move and asked them out first

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, and to be honest I prefer to be the one who asks. When it comes to like actual dates and stuff like that.

• i don't give a shit if i will ever been asked out by a girl

• It has only started happening to me recently for these two years, something I know that played a fact in this was how I changed and grew as a person.

• How did you grow and change as a person?

• Without more information, I can't tell why you aren't asked out,

When I say change, it means for the better, I talk with more focus, I dress to my body are some examples, and the biggest improvement was confidence in life.

I'm not just taking about changing tactics but improving here and there. Also, change as in learning new things for tasks that require that extra mile.

How do you change everything year

• Exactly how you describe

• I prefer being asked out, but there's a lot of stigma that guys are supposed to do it, so I think its uncommon. It took my girlfriend a lot of encouragement from her friends to do so

• one time a few years back. Then we went straight back to her place and hooked up! It was crazy.

• Just once a long time ago.

• Nope but I have been asked to have sex

• Many times yes, and despite that I've remained single, but I like being single. :D

• I have been asked out by a girl before yeh

• Nope to ugly to be approached.

• sadly never, but not surprising

• I would really like to be asked by a girl... because I'm too shy to do it myself.