Why my date doesn't talk that much and doesn't look at me even he talks to me and I caught him look at other girls?

I date this Indian guy on the first date on 18 August and he didn't text me at all only if he has mood or his free time to message me. He always told me by text message that he was so busy on his work. Maybe it's true or he just making excuse too me, he told me by text message that he thinks we are going to be good friends. he kiss me in cenima but not public, he hugs me in public only. We didn't get to meet up for nearly a month until yesterday he text me that he wans to bring me watch movie with him in the evening before he finish his work. I just wonder why we in cenima he fold his arms sat there and he talks to me alittle bit. Until movie starts he hugs me n kiss me.. Later he move away from me and fold his arms again but didn't put his arms behide me :( I don't kw why doesn't want to kw me. He only tells that he wans to kw that I find a full time job or still going to gym.. :( he doesn't bring me in romantic dinner only just a normal dinner we have. The 2nd date will be better if he talks to me more and know me better. Why this guy behaves like that? I told my Mom about it she told me his like a nerd and he doesn't like talk much always talk and text to make it short communication.

I feelings for him.. But he knew that and he told me before he can't say this for now. If he likes me why? He doesn't want to talk to me and know me more in person. He knew my full name cause he told me before but he never told me his full name.

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of person is he , is he shy , is he geeky? And when he kisses you Is it a proper kiss with tongues or just quick on on cheek?

• Good question? I can say both shy n geeky. The way he kiss he doesn't really kw how to kiss he just suck n bite my lips and his tongue was like licking ard my lips lol! But I really like him.

• It sounds like he doesn't no what he's doing. He's probably in experienced and avoids you because he worried about being sexual because he's had no experience and doesn't no how to do it. Does he ever invite you his?

• No I never go to his place before, I don't want him just to like me for sex. It's okay for me if he doesn't sweet talk to me cause it's good cause mostly girls falls for sweet talk easily. It will not be romantic date but I just want him talk to me more often or text me and meet up for coffee, kw each other more and his feelings comings naturally.

What Guys Said 4

• He's just not that into you. And from the sounds of it, hopes you will be a friends with benefits after going to the gym some more

• I did the same thing to a girl I was with. I just wasn't into to her. disclaimer: I only read the title. sorry.

• But why? I just have no idea my date had experience to date a girl before. Cause the way he kiss me fail. But I don't mind.. I knew he like me and he told me lose weight 😣. But he doesn't know my background so am I.

• Fatty alert.

• Mugkin dia suka lelaki?

What Girls Said 2

• this guy obviously does not like you. move on

• Maybe he's shy ooooooor he finds that he's no more interested in you. Depends of his personnality.
    What do you think about it?

• He Hv interest me his just kinda alittle but weird. My ex bf told me he looks like a gay but I don't think he is maybe my ex bf is just jealous.