How can I deal with my possible cheating bf?

My bf has repeatdly made up excuses as to why he dissappears. He says its his boss, who makes him work a lot or go out and accompany him on errands. But how is that possible, that during the day he is always online to talk but as soon as night time hits, he isn't avaliable. He can't even call me like he use to and tell me he got home. I would call him, but he apparently sold his phone out of the blue, because it wasn't working which is true but it all happened so suddden and he hasn't even gone to buy another one. I confront him calmly and ask him what"s going on and he says im being crazy and that he isn't doing anything. I sometimes get angry but that hasn't helped at all because he continues to do stuff. What can I do, to get him to change or at least take ne serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If you do not trust your boyfriend what kind of relationship do you have?
    2. Why are you in a relationship with someone you do not trust?
    3. IS your boyfriend trustworthy based on his past history?
    4. Never confront someone, go to them with a concern and try to remain calm even if inside you want to explode, patience and calmness. it is more of how you say it your tone then what you say..
    5. Try not to be too naggy, try to adjust and be more beneficial for him, sacrifice even though it is hard it could benefit your relationship
    6. If he will not even listen to some of the concerns you have, then I think that is a red flag and you might want to reeavluate your relationship.
    good luck

What Guys Said 5

• What kind of work does he do? Is it something where these errands are normal? Is all of this new behavior? IF he doesn't have a phone, how do you talk to him?

• Hire a referee.

• Would you like me chop his dick off? So he won't fuck many women behind your back.

Call me at `1-800 I need help Joker

• There are area of businesses where sometimes some clients will want to go to have some drinks at night.. its how they talk about their business.. its normal.

But i mean... he should send you a hi every now and then.. its not that difficult..

• cheat on him with me duhhh

What Girls Said 2

• If his job is a kind of job that he has to do these errands then maybe he's not lying and he's saying the truth. But if his job doesn't include these errands maybe he's doing something. Was he like this in the beginning of your relationship or has he just started doing this recently? If he just started this recently and you feel like he IS cheating on you then leave him and get yourself a man who does NOT cheat.

• At this point I say the relationship is over...