My bf has repeatdly made up excuses as to why he dissappears. He says its his boss, who makes him work a lot or go out and accompany him on errands. But how is that possible, that during the day he is always online to talk but as soon as night time hits, he isn't avaliable. He can't even call me like he use to and tell me he got home. I would call him, but he apparently sold his phone out of the blue, because it wasn't working which is true but it all happened so suddden and he hasn't even gone to buy another one. I confront him calmly and ask him what"s going on and he says im being crazy and that he isn't doing anything. I sometimes get angry but that hasn't helped at all because he continues to do stuff. What can I do, to get him to change or at least take ne serious.
Most Helpful Guy
1. If you do not trust your boyfriend what kind of relationship do you have?
2. Why are you in a relationship with someone you do not trust?
3. IS your boyfriend trustworthy based on his past history?
4. Never confront someone, go to them with a concern and try to remain calm even if inside you want to explode, patience and calmness. it is more of how you say it your tone then what you say..
5. Try not to be too naggy, try to adjust and be more beneficial for him, sacrifice even though it is hard it could benefit your relationship
6. If he will not even listen to some of the concerns you have, then I think that is a red flag and you might want to reeavluate your relationship.