Would you date someone who is older than you?

There's this guy I like, but he's (almost) two years younger than me. Usually, couples consist of equal age or the man being older than the woman. What's your preference?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is 13 years older than me and we have a fabulous relationship. If it is someone under 18 dating someone over 18 then I think it matters because that is wrong, but other than that why should it matter who is older. Technically unless you two people were born at the same time on the same day of the same year then one of the two will be older. 2 years difference is not much.

What Guys Said 10

• I've dated a lot older and a lot younger. I like a decent age spread, it makes everything much more interesting. The bigger the gap, the more interesting it becomes, if you find a person similar to you. They have totally different experiences, and so do you.

• I would and there's only 1 girl that comes to mind. 3 years older.

• Yes but not more than 3 years older than me, same way with younger girls. Women my age are already more experienced than me so an older woman is probably on a different level than me all together.

• I have dated someone a few years older than me (IIRC she was two years older, at 21), and think age gaps are less and less important the older you get.

But at sub-18 it matters a lot more.

• Yeah, I'm 21 and she just turned 23 haha. It depends on the age gap and the particular age you're talking about. The age gap matters less, the older you get.

• Yes indeed , you will probably find it later that many guys have helpless fetish with older ladies , in my opinion

• My girl is 20 and I'm 35 so I say go with u heart

• yes, I would.

• Yes, of course!

• I am 31 an dated a 50 year old

What Girls Said 6

• that would actually be ideal lol, but I'm yet to do that=/

• Eh, I probably would but not much older.

• Almost two years isn't a big deal. I'm (almost) 19 and my boyfriend just turned 17. Age is only a number. If you guys can make it work then go for it.

• i prefer dating a guy older than me than a guy who is young than me (i don't want to babysit)

• I would only date someone who is not more than 4 or 5 years my junior or senior

• I only want older guys.