What's the best age for a girl to start dating?

My mom says i have to be 15 before i can start dating. Ther is this guy at school that i really like and he likes me too. I heard from a friend that he said he was gonna hook up wit somebody son ans i have a feeling it is going to be me. I just wanna know if i am too young to date and if i am, can he be a friend with benefits. You just kiss and hug with a friend with benefits, right?

I am 14

Most Helpful Guy

• The best age to start dating is when you get interested on boys, so if you like him ask him out.

What Guys Said 7

• Maturity is more important than age, but I tend to find that around 16 is the best age for most people. I'm with your mom on this one. If you don't mind a friends with benefits and you have the maturity to deal with the consequences ( falling for the fwb, jealous and other emotional changes) then It is ultimately your choice. At your age you need to be adjusting to puberty. Maybe hit a few parties and worry about boys later

• after 17 or 18 before that age teenagers are just horny and all is based about sex
    you dont kiss me all the time you dont love me
    we dont have sex you dont love me
    you didn't hug 50 times today you dont love me
    you are not with me every single minute of the day you dont love me
    etc etc etc.
    at your age is all about physical contact. if you wanna date go ahead but dont expect anything formal.

• Age 16 to single date before age 16 group dating at 14

• What is group dating

• A bunch of friends going out together boy girl boy girl not bf gf no stress not pressure just out to have fun and learn the social skill needed in single dating

• rush that shit anytime u want

• Friends with benefits is being friends who have sex but you're not boyfriend and girlfriend.

• Can't u not have sex

• The "benefits" are sex. It's basically "friends who have sex" not sure why you would want to kiss a friend anyway. Just date him if you want kisses. Don't ever use the friends with benefits term unless you are looking for sex.

• Well dating is fine as long as there is no sex..

• best age is when you feel ready. nuff said.

What Girls Said 0