Don't know what to do, should I go out with her?

so i asked this girl out at work and she said no and that she just wanted to be friends because she didn’t want to date anyone at work. Later that night she called me and said that she did want to go on a date that she had liked me for a long time. She suggested we see a movie saturday. Today she tells me she can’t on Saturday but actually wants to go out tonight. At this point I was a little confused and I really don’t know what to do because of all these mixed signals. Should I go on the date or just say forget it

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go and see what happens. But I don't think going to see a movie is a good date for you guys, it's too long. It should be a short kind of date, to take some of the pressure off of you.

What Girls Said 2

• You should go! Based on what you've said she's into you, but maybe she just didn't want to say yes at work simply because it was at work and didn't want either of you to get in trouble.

• I don't think they're mixed signals, to be honest, especially since she moved the date forward rather than putting it off. Maybe she was scared to say yes at first or in person but it sounds like she's interested, go for it!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, go out with her! Give her a chance. I see no mixed signals here, just timing issues. I think she initially said no because it was a spur of the moment question that she wasn't ready for it. I think it is a great positive sign that she took it upon herself to call you to accept, and then further more, she wants to see you sooner rather than later! These are all good signs!