Am I mean or wrong for thinking this? (players and girls. Read below.)?

Sometimes I laugh when thinking about how certain girls can fall for players every single time. Am I mean for laughing? For example my roommate is a player and he has so many girls, even girls with boyfriends and they still fall for his smooth talking. I don't get it. I don't really feel that bad for them. Should be feel bad for them? How can they fall for the same thing over and over?

Most Helpful Girl

• Both sides are as much to blame. The girls obviously want to "fall" for his "charms" else they wouldn't go there. You can't blame him for doing this every time as it seems tried and tested and it works for him.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you shouldn't feel anything. It's not your life, who are to judge?

• You do have a point but tbh people judge me all the time for things that I do so I dot feel too bad for judging them.

• Well I don't think you have to feel bad for them but you shouldn't put the blame on them, they are the victim. Your roommate is the one to blame, unless these girls just want a hookup with him

What Guys Said 1

• You are right, "you don't get it." These women are not falling for his smooth talk, they simply want to be with him, and thus they hear what they want to hear.