If you had the perfect girl land in your lap and you weren't ready for a relationship what would you do?

She is everything you dreamed of, but the timing isn't right...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm being real I would probably cry cause that shit doesn't happen often

• Awww you wouldn't try to change it or hold off or anything?

• And is would say give it a go, ya never know ;)

• Believe me I hope that someday that girl comes along so I can give her all the love and care my heart can give

What Guys Said 11

• Why wouldn't I be ready? I'm always ready for a relationship with someone like that, i've been in tough spots in my life... I was seeing someone who I felt was pretty perfect, but I had a job where i'd be in another country for 10 months a year potentially until I was 40. I had no issues 'going for it' on my side, so ultimately I leave the decision to her... I don't mind adapting or problem solving. When people come out with the whole 'bad timing' reason I often think it's a cop out or a lie. I've had some sucky timing, but it didn't mean I couldn't be ready for a relationship.

• If she was the ONE, then I will be ready for a relationship. I'll definitely wouldn't let the opportunity go by.

• Why aren't people always ready for a relationship that they think would work? Melodramatic bitches...

• If she were perfect, there is no such thing as bad timing.

• LIke, I'm being hunted down by killer robots or an angry gang type of not ready?

If a girl is that great, I'd make ready.

However, that's not what this questions asks. This question is asking, "Leeets say this AWESOME girl is going after some thug/player guy who isn't even willing to be a couple and he's apparently trying to get her to booty call status and she thinks he actually means he just isn't ready for a relationship."

• Is this not how it always happens?
    I would try to develop a casual friendship with her while slowly get her focused on me more and more. If things started to go well I would probably convince myself to try a relationship.

• Sadly, let it go and wonder if I ruined my life.

• By timing you mean?

• By timing what do you mean?

• what kind of timing would make you say I shouldn't be in a relationship right now?

• all things are temporary even perfection, so hold on to her for as long as the dream last

• Walk away and keep living knowing that all relationships end eventually and at least I had that short moment with that perfect girl

What Girls Said 3

• I find it hard to believe that a guy will tell a girl who he's madly in love with that he isn't ready for a relationship... that makes no sense. If you like someone so much then you wouldn't be looking for excuses to not be with them especially if the guy knows the girl likes him. Odds are he just doesn't like you enough to want a relationship with you.

• I didn't really mean it as when he says he can't be in a relationship right now, just when life is actually making it difficult for him...

• I can't stand guys that want a relationship with a girl and will say anything to a girl just to get with her but is like afraid of commitment, like my ex didn't take our relationship seriously at all he pretty much was a player I was just to stupid and blind to see it. Like my ex always said he loved me but like he was afraid to commit and take time out for me and stuff. I can't stand guys that say they love a girl but act like they can't show her with actions. Like if you really want that person to be in your life for the rest of your life then you wouldn't look for excuses you would come forward and you would treat her the way she deserves to be treated. I can't stand guys who string girls along and then out of the blue just break up with them with apparent reason. Its like they don't really "love you" they just love the "benefits of having you or being with you"

• ooo, i wanna see guy's responses to this one

• if you want to comment on the guys answers and make up your own answers to their questions, go for it cause I didn't have too many details in mind lol