Am I being played or does he really like me?

Okay so... I've known my guy bestfriend for 13. He trusts me and tells me everything. Just this year he proclaimed his feelings for me and i told him i felt the same. We dated for 3 days and he broke up with me for some b. s reason. A month later we got back to being friends and later became friends with benefits. Then some other girl came over his house one day and he told me he had feelings for her. We stopped talking for 2 months then he saw me I person and sincerely apologized for acting like an ass. Recently we have been hanging out a lot, cuddling, holding hands, taking naps together, he strokes my hair while i sleep and kisses my forehead and eventually kissing. Intense kissing. The thing is he has this girl he said he's talking to... im just so confused and i don't know what i should do

Most Helpful Girl

• You should def go back to being just friends, you were good friends for a long time, its a shame to lose a good friendship, friends with benefits never works, you will end up losing each other as friends in the end, i would have a talk to him about it, you both have to come to a mutual decision, either make a go of boyfriend n girlfriend or just remain friends, its becoming too complicated and confusing for both of you, sort it out quickly before you both fall out for good, its a shame to lose a thirteen year friendship,

What Guys Said 1

• Well if i stand infront of a car and got hit. Then i got up and walk to another car and got hit. I wonder if i get up again and stood i front if another moving car will i get hit? He is showing forewarning, that you are a girl he can come after he messed up. Sooo yes you being played.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it sounds like ur being played. Maybe tell him u dont wanna get hurt so either be ur man or lose ur number

• Yeah he's playing you hun it sucks I know... Try to stay just friends though if you can. Like someone else said, letting go of a thirteen year old frienship, would be a shame. Best of luck on everything :) you'll get through this.