Are European men attracted to indian women?

I think European Guys are very cute

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah!! The first to girls I dated at school were both Indian, and practically the only 2 at my school.
    I always had a natural attraction to the skin tone and black shiny wavy hair.
    And I love the Indian culture, but have no real desire to go there.
    Indian girls rock!!!

What Guys Said 14

• I'm European myself and I find Indian girls very sexy, I've actually been chatting to this really hot Indian girl over the last few months and she is literally the biggest crush I have ever had :)
    So yeah European guys are attracted to Indian girls. ;)

• Yeah, I like indian girls myself... although I appreciate girls from most places. I think some guys are very weird about dating outside of their own country/race/culture/religion though.

• You are cute btw. Thats good that you do. I only when i was 16 i began thinking spanish/latino men were cute and at 21 i started thinking white guys were kinda cute, but i think i appreciate every rrace as well now. I'm from the Caribbean :)

• are you crazy? I think Ireland is beautiful, so many movies and pics i've seen, i really would like to visit Ireland one day.

• Nah i'm not crazy, it's just that our tourist attractions are all rocks and fields etc... most other countries have something better than farmland?

• Indian women should not have an issue with ANY kind of men in ANY part of the world. Its just the Indian men who are stereotyped as 'ugly, dirty and perverted' all over the world, just because a small handful of Indian men have those traits.

• Yes we are , I think that some Indian women are very attractive in deed. There is an element of mystique about them the karma sutra ect.

• for better or worse you are entrenched in the aryan-dravidian world. these guys you think are cute are the aryans. you are dravidian. if i had to guess, one of your ideals might be light skinned, blond, blue eyed guys. otherwise you might also be drawn to european men because the seem sophisticated, well-travelled and a bit hip.

• actually my fav is dark hair green/brown/hazel eyes, sun kissed skin and tall <3

• lol that sounds like you like the olive complected guys of the Greek mediterranean variety. they're quite alluring as i hear tell. any thoughts? because now you've got me stumped.

• they're also playfully referred to as 'greek gods'.

• I'm attracted to any nice girl who likes me back! Doesn't matter from where she is :-)

• I'm white and from the UK and have been out with an Indian girl so for me, yes :p

• I think the European masters will like you. Well maybe.

• Yea you should be good enough for the Europeans.

• Well your very very cute

• Yes, why not?

• I'm a European and I love Indian girls.

Indian women are just fucking sublime.

• What do you mean by European? White? If so then yea I'm sure some do, there aren't many Indian women where I live so I can't say if I find them attractive in a general sense, but priya panda is very attractive to me

• European as in white people in general or just people from Europe?

What Girls Said 3

• yes i agreed european guys are cute :)
    @jonny_ is one of them

• Oh my goodness. You're from Trinidad too? ? So am I!!

• Yup my boyfriend's sister is Pakistani and her boyfriend is white. But she is Americanize don't think she even knows her native language.