AHHH SHE'S UGLY!!!!!

Why does this happen I am a girl and since forever I never dated, you ask why well this is the reason. Every time I am with a friend the guys always approach them and never me I feel invisible. Nobody never wants to speak to me it's like I am that ugly. I try and people still tune me out in high school prom and homecoming no one ask me to be there date. Now I am a college freshman and it's seems as if I am getting more ugly if this keeps up I might die not only a virgin but never even kiss a guy. Please tell me what's wrong !

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt the same, don't give up! I was never asked to any dance or anything. So I starting approaching guys, and asking them for the number, and I was so much more successful. Maybe your intimadating? I think you should try approaching guys more. (:

What Guys Said 2

• If people tune you out, then it's their loss. They've lost the chance to know you. But a lot of people have been in this position and will be later. And you're young, so, you've got plenty of time to have a date, and get that kiss------so don't worry about it. Good luck : )

• It might get better after high school when average guys realize that their dreams of landing those supermodels probably weren't all that realistic to begin with.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you aren't ugly. There are a lot of people who haven't dated at your age.