He says "I'll call you, you call me, I'll call you, you call me, I'll call you..." when he left?

This guy I recently started seeing again, after kissing me goodbye, said "I'll call you, you call me, I'll call you..." a bunch of times as he got out of my car, and then poked his head back in and said it one more time. we have kind of a complicated history that's been a little dramatic and have just started seeing each other again, but what does this mean?

well I'm 24
It's been a week since we hung out, he's taken some time to call before in the past, but I'm getting frustrated and because the last time we ended things he felt like I was needy I am insecure about calling, even though he said he'd call, I'd call...

Most Helpful Guy

• means he wants to see you again. come 'on really ! smh

• I don't know what smh means, but I feel like this sounded weird, why couldn't he just tell me when he'd call me? like "I'll talk to you tomorrow" or something?

• I'm over 18 and I don't really use abbreviations like that. maybe I'm old, sorry it irritated you.

• I think I'm older than you lol :P I'm not irritated just blunt and straight up :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• How long has it been since the date? He is probably shaking his head at how uncool he played it, and is trying to play cool by not calling. I think that you should call him- I am sure he would love to hear from you!

• It was Sunday night, I just hate to be the one to call lol, it always feels kind of lame

• well we hung out well into what I guess would be considered Monday morning... I don't know I don't want to look needy, last time around he wasn't ready for a relationship (just got out of his first ever and very long term) and I think I wound up coming off needy before

• Just don't let it go too long, or you will end up in the dreaded friends zone.

• That's adorable. But I think he means he wants to talk to you but I think he's hoping you call him first.

• call him haha he seems cool and thats what he wants you to do

• Just wait for him to call you, if he cares he should