Should I be worried or jealous?

My boyfriend lives a half hour away and goes to another school. He and his best friend are have become friends with a pair of twin girls. One of the girls is his second best friend on snapchat, which really doesn't worry me, but I figure it's worth mentioning. He likes this girls selfies on Instagram sometimes, too. When we were at a after school thing for his school, and the twins showed up, his best friend says "here comes our twins!" Which seemed strange, I don't know why he wouldn't just say the twins. Anyways, it's been bugging me. I love him to death and I'm so scared he's gonna like another girl and drop me. Id like to think he wouldn't because he treats me like I'm a goddess. He's not been as lovey the last month (we've been together for four and a half) I think I should tell him how I feel but I don't know how. I've heard of so many boys thinking their girlfriends are mean for voicing jealousy or the slightest concerns, but when boys do it it's cute that he's jealous. Anyways, how do I go about it nicely and make him understand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly... id be jealous. Very jealous lol. I'm not clingy I'm just protective lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0