Guys do you prefer volleyball players or soccer players?

I play volleyball and soccer competitively in college and was wondering which one is favored more and if you don't mind explaining why it would be great (:

• volleyball
  • soccer

121

Most Helpful Guy

• I say soccer. Because volleyball players tend to be a bit taller than I'm usually attracted to. Soccer players can also be tall, but they can be shorter and still very athletic.

Athletic girls, no matter the sport, are very attractive to me, though.

• haha weeeell I'm 5'4 I'm not if sure you consider that tall but I can almost walk under the net. but hey soccer's a good choice too.!

• Oh haha I'm not even that tall in my dreams.!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• I'll go with soccer because I was a soccer player for most of my lifetime, so I'm pretty good at it, and we could go play one day. Also, is not very common to see a person in the US that likes to watch soccer, so having someone to watch it with, instead of alone, would be great.

• I go to a school where the volley ball team is pretty impressive, competitively and physically. Sut ome of the girls seem pretty nice and humble.
    The soccer team is cool but I'd vote volleyball.

• Soccer. Those legs <3

• Volleyball. They get that really nice toned stomach.

• Volleyball players, as it's something we both could enjoy playing together. I'm not a big fan of soccer.

• volelyball they're TALLER and STRONGER xD

• Volleyball, easy. Those uniforms...

• Volleyball girls are generally more attractive but I chose soccer because I love soccer and we could actually kick the ball around together.

• I play soccer, so I'll have to say soccer players, but take nothing away from volleyball players they're hot too.

• Volleyball, we could pepper together :D

• If they are actively participating in a sport I am happy either way.

• volleyball, watching girls jump up and down is the way life should be

• It was a tough choice but I have to go with soccer players. They have really sexy legs!

• Honestly i prefer dating a girl who does a lot of horse riding for those hip muscles.

But volleyball for endurance.

• it's something I've never thought about before and will never think about again.

• Volleyball girl

• And can anyone tell me how are volleyball players in bed? :)

• It's officially called *FOOTBALL*

• Neither one.

• Hmmm tennis!

What Girls Said 1

• Pheww thank god i play volleyball tooooo ! ahah