What ethnicity are you most attracted to?

Everyone has their own personal preferences. Some people might not even have preferences. I'm Indian, and I personally prefer white, black, and Indian guys. Put your own ethnicity and what ethnicity you are most attracted to.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 31

• I'm black and I like them all. Most of the girls I've dated were black. More due to having socio-cultural similarities than ethnicity

• im attracted to any really. its the inside that counts, it affects the most change.

• I'm a Pacific Islander ( Fiji Islands ) and I my tastes always change like the damn seasons. Past relationships have been with so many cultures, races and ethnicities that I am not sure I can pick, but I'll try. Asian, South American, Middle Eastern, Eastern European and Caribbean.

• You're Indian? Mind blown lol. I'm most attracted to Latinas and all brown women in general, but I've only dated black and white girls. I don't truly have a preference, but I can't expect all the girls I like to find me attractive so I date whoever shows interest.

• Well, I'm very attracted to dark hair and dark eyes, so I consider myself fortunate in that regard. That means I'm attracted to about 80% of humanity.

• Oh, I'm white. My wife is Korean.

• I dated an Indian woman, a long time ago. Her parents would not have liked me. Her father was an officer in the Indian Navy. When we were on a date to Catalina (that's an island off the coast of California), I told her my father's English. She said her father would torpedo the boat if he found that out.

• I'm probably attracted to white girls the most, I'm a pasty faced whitey too so I figure that plays into it.

• I am attracted to women of all races. Even a beautiful green Alien would also do for me. And, I am not joking.

• I plan to taste the rainbow before I'm too old

• Caucasian, but I don't close my mind towards other women.

• Indian, I prefer the ethnicity I fall in love with.

• White girls And Latin Girls

• I'm white and am most attracted to white girls and Asian girls, particularly Japanese and Korean, but I have found all races attractive.

• I'm black, an island dude and prefer island chicks,

Cubanas, Dominicanas, Puerto Ricañas (forgot how to spell it, oh well)

I like my South American latinas too

• White and Asian. Just being honest.

• Anything really don't personally have much of a preference.

• I'm Italian and I'm mostly attracted to Italian women.

• I'm most attracted to my own ethnicity.

• I'm white and I don't have a racial preference.

• I find all girls from all ethnicities attractive. But I prefer White and Asian girls, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone from a different ethnic group. I've only ever dated white/asians girls, the rest just aren't into me I guess lol.

• I don't have a certain race I'm attracted to. If you're cute your ethnicity isn't really gonna matter too much to me. Are you Indian as In India or Indian as in Native American?

• I m attracted to blue eyes and cute face don't care about the race

• White and White

• I taste all the colors of the rainbow

• I can find a girl in all races attractive for sure. But more so with White girls and Latinas.

• White and there are attractive women from all races but I doubt I would be in a relationship with anyone but a white girl, because of (typically) more things in common.

• Latina girls mainly, and occasionally white girls.

• Black women..

• I'm white and I like Asian women and Latinas

• Aren't Indian guys gang rapists and when you reject their marriage proposal you get acid thrown on your face

• East European girls are the cutest to me :) .. Well I'm not sure if that is what you call an ethnicity.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 13

• That's not ethnicity. Ethnicity is not a person's "race". The terms are quite different. For example: You can identify ethnically as Italian and/or Egyptian, but you have to be essentially either black or white or Asian etc.
    Plus, people can change their ethinicity or "adapt" to another one, but we can't really change our race. For example I have an acquaintance who happens to be black. Well, she was born in Nigeria by Nigerian parents, but she got adopted by a Portuguese family, so she identifies herself ethinically as Portuguese.
    Anyway, I am open to date all ethnicities and all races. I don't exclude anyone, and I do not play the "favoritism" game.

• "Everyone has their own personal preferences". True, but not everyone has racial preferences.

I am attracted to men of all ethnicities. A hot guy is a hot guy.

• I'm indian myself! and I am personally attracted to white/european men, latino men, and indian/middle eastern.
    But whoever is good looking to me is good looking regardless of ethnicity. Along with good looks a good personality has to match otherwise it's just a huge turn off.

• I'm white. As the photo shows, the whitest of white.

Mostly, I'm attracted to other whites.

• I tend to prefer white guys, if I'm brutally honest... and some black men. And maybe Latinos. And East Asian guys. It all depends on the individual, though.

• Latinos are the hottest men I have ever seen.

• European men :P
    Caucasian

• Don't care.. as long as they sweat out of their anus.. yummy.. salty for the win!

• I don't have a racial preference

• I'm mixed korean and Italian girl and I'm attracted to italians greeks Spaniards and cubans

• Mexican/Hispanic guys and Native Americans.

• hot guys from the globe

• Caucasian.