Girls, can a guy whos fat be attractive even if he has a really good personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and believe it or not some girls (like me) have dated more than one fat guy in their life time. *Does la magic hands and makes sparkles appear* xD

Seriously though there are though of us who don't care if a guy is fat or not because we care about personality first. Heck, my boyfriend of two years is about 260 lbs. and 6'2" and I love him to pieces. Plus, it also means more to love, hug, and cuddle with and who doesn't love more hugs, cuddles, and love? Although since I'm a lot smaller than him (I'm 5'1" and 125 lbs.) sometimes his hugs hurt like when he's super happy and hugs me tightly since he has fat over muscle. xD

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, what a stupid question. But if you don't find him attractive, you don't find him attractive.

• So i have to get six pack abs?

• Why do girls make such a huge deal about six pack abs, guys that spend all that time doing that are usually very into themselves

• Not all girls are bothered about them.

• YES.
    Some of my guy friends are a little overweight and they're the most amazing people I've ever met, good soul, funny, good personality, they're just awesome.

• See you said a liitle overweight. Im talking 50 pounds overweight and you never mentioned it they were attractive

• Depends on the girl. I personally think that the personality is what makes a guy attractive :)

• It should be the only thing that matters

• But a girl won't talk to you unless you got good looks so if she won't talk to you because of that how will she get to know your personality

• tbh i dont judge people just because they're fat. i hate using that word tho, but those kind of people happen to be the most joyful people I've met so far. As long as their clean as in hygiene wise , i wouldn't mind talking to them :D

• i guess its you but my answer is yes anyways they can be attractive for sure

• Not to me
    Men expect girls to be attractive no matter what their personality but for some reason women are not existed to care about looks which is not true

What Guys Said 3

• Remember this quote: You will always be beautiful to someone's eyes... always.

If you need a friend to talk to and upon up. I'm here =) I love to put a smile on people's face !

• Thats very kind if you thank you. I want more than one persons approval

• Get off your fat ass, fight for it. It says your age is 36-45, You're going to be dead soon. If you don't do anything for the remainder of your life, you might as well jump out the window.

• Is it nessesary for you to be that rude?

• To some women yes. To most women no. How many in that 'some' depends on how overweight you are.

Its also likely that the women who will be most open to dating a guy who is overweight will be less physically attractive themselves.