How to ask a girl out for a date?

How to ask a girl out for a date?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Approach her with the utmost confidence and poise. Start off with a simple question like, "Hey, how are you?" Unless she's the most pretentious and rudest girl in the world, she will respond and this will break the ice. Then compliment her on something but do it discreetly. Hopefully, she's polite and then... go for it. Ask her to go see a movie with you or hang out by the park or lake or something remotely romantic. Be confident, look GREAT, and capture your prey lol. If she's single, most likely, she will say yes.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I love these questions :) this is how you do it- with humble confidence start a casual conversation with her to include opinion questions- that way she knows or gets the hint that you care about what she has to say. Depending on how the conversation goes, engage in a topic that is meaningful to you or her and ask her if the two of you could discuss it further in detail over dinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • sing to her and have a huge poster sign! Have her follow a trail of petals to you

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a very romantic idea.

• Show All
    • Whoops, "would you go on a date with me?" Is what your question was asking lol

• I see... thanks.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk about hey did you see this movie and get her interested in talking about it. Then just say hey so and so is coming out soon you want to go see it together, Then you get the answer. Meanwhile keep talking to her by phone then when the movie comes out you have your first date.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are two scenarios here:
    A) You NEVER been seeing this girl in real life before
    - Get to know her, maybe you both are knowing each other from facebook, etc. Get comfortable with each other before asking her out

B) You HAVE seen her in real life
    -Approach her face-to-face, cut those callings/ social media's interaction, have a few conversations (make sure the conversations are playful, light-hearted-easy going), after probably 5-10 mins during first conversation the chance of asking her out is slightly higher as compared to directly asking for her phone numbers. LET HER KNOW YOUR PERSONALITY a little bit 1st

0|0
    0|0