What happened, I feel really hurt and I don't know what to do?

I met a guy about three weeks ago and he asked for my number after that he couldnt stop texting me, we met up but things escalated to quickly and we almost had ‘’the act’’ twice, i felt disgusted with myself after that and very ashamed because im not that kind of girl. I was in shock and never wanted to see him again and i texted him that. He got mad and said that it is because ‘’he didn't pleased me enough’’’and that i wasn't worth the trouble. It really hurt me to hear him say that because i really liked him and I've never been intimate with a guy so with all those feelings , i was so angry and we had a text fight back and forth, he called me stupid, bitch, if you wanted me to leave you alone i would have done it, worthless. After that i called him disrespectful, jackass, and told him to drop dead, so did he and i never responded to the text, its been about a week and a half now. I feel really sad and hurt because i really liked him and i thought he liked me too. He said i was borderline and didn't know what i wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Along with 'the act,' I feel the actions after the fact got way out of hand, and with you both engaged in the heat of the nite-----He ended up in hot water, it seems. In other words, he took the fall but as the old saying goes: It takes to tango.
    You're angry and upset, for being you are this Nice girl next door, that He was the One who 'Made me do it,' and I think you're fretting because although you never have done anything like this before, he was the One you ended up blaming in the end. And maybe you are feeling he took terrible advantage of you.
    You probably should have left it that if he got in touch with you, the best thing to have Told him is: I don't want to see you anymore, Instead of letting loose on the other end of it, and a Text tussle went on and on into another galaxy, and Now on top of felling 'Really hurt and sad,' even Obsessed with his Comebacks of even More of his Roaring rage. It's Criticism that occurred, tongue lashing that you didn't expect, but during a War of the roses, to sort of speak, you have to 'Expect' the worse when it comes to throwing even 'Texts' back and forth.
    Move on now, sweetie. Try and not lose any sleep over it. Let his little lesson in Love and War teach you a lesson: Keep it light and semi sweet if you don't want your valuables to get practically stolen out from under you.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You were only with a guy for 3 weeks, why are you hurting? you have only really just met him, you hardly know him. So why get so upset over it. At end of the day, you can't be mad at him for what happened for having sex or whatever you did. You also did chose to go down that root as well. Thats not exactly his fault.

I understand him getting angry with you, but he is a asshole for saying that you. It just shows he has no respect for you as a person. He is really not worth getting upset over.

You should be happy, you have seen the light to him. Forgive yourself for what happened and move on. Try focusing on other stuff, and you will be hurt of whats happened, but it will go eventually pass. Just take this as an experience, learn from it, and move on. Hurting is a part of moving on.

In future next time, you get a relationship with another guy, don't blame for making out, its takes two tango. If you don't want to do it, then just say no, if he doesn't like the answer, then he is a jerk, and you pick yourself up again, and move on.

Be strong. bad experiences happen to the best of us. I have being played by 2 girls. That took me 1 year to get over that pain.

• Sounds like you both said some hurtful things. However, when he said "you didn't know what you wanted", he wasn't exactly wrong. You made a rash decision without though and based purely on he emotions you were having in the moment. In any case, you got him angry and he showed his true colors. He was disrespectful and needless to say, if you attempt to patch things up with him and succeed, expect more of that in the future.

• TBH, girls who act really interested, but then shy away for any romantic escalation are really annoying. You should seriously make up your mind before being like JK LOL, i just wanted to tease you since I don't know what I want.

What Girls Said 3

• You should have probably just explained how you felt and not let it escalate to this? In the future you really should just be straight with people about you feel, and also don't tell people to drop dead; not cool.

• why don't you tell him how you really feel. because it seems like a big misunderstanding. I prefer honesty when it comes to relationships

• This happened with me an guy I like. We argued by texr I said drop dead an nasty things an he ended things tried getting. him back and apologised :( I know how you feel. Me and him didn't have sex