I think he likes me , but he hasn't asked me to be his gf yet?

So me and this guy have been talking for almost 2 months now and we hang at least 2 times a week or more if I'm not busy with work and his schooling. We text every day. We havnt had sec BC in taking it slow and so t wanna be easy but we have kissed and made out. We cuddle when we hang and it's awesome and feels right. He always says good morning and good night to me. We also have planned things we wanna do. I just don't get why he won't ask me out?
I think he knows how I feel.

He also gave me his netflex and said I can use it anytime or I can make my own profile on his LOL must be real :)

But please help guys !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's too nervous. If you like him, let him know. I guarantee he'll ask you out then.

What Guys Said 3

• hey :) - as you mentioned you don't want to be easy and your taking it slow, maybe he is the same and him not asking you out yet is his way of taking things slowly. When you really like someone, its so easy to just start going out with each other, but enjoy this stage... all adds to the excitement! Best of luck x

• Perhaps he don't think he has to ask you out, as you seem to be in a relationship as it is ^_^ some things just... happen lol

• " We cuddle when we hang and it's awesome and feels right" im mad jelly of u guys

What Girls Said 0