Do I have the girl next door look? is that a bad thing?

i am not here to fish for compliments.. i need honest answers. do you think i am too plain? i know most (not all but most) guys prefer curvy girls (big tits, round butt, wide hips) and i am tiny and don't have curves. is that a bad thing? am i the girl that guys would like just when the hot girls don't pay attention to them?

http://imgur.com/a/uPpfy

Most Helpful Guy

• Since this is about the 10th time you've posted your pictures on this site... I have a hard time believing your first sentence. But I appreciate the bikini pic addition... but lose the dumb hat..

What Guys Said 11

• d00d I had no idea the girl next door had a certain look lol. I thought it was more of a complex if anything.

• Your face is young. You are cute with a fabulous body. I love small and trim. I would notice you. Nothing to worry about.

• You do have the girl next door thing lol
    Cute, innocent looking. Not a bad thing :)

• u have a manly looks :P with no boobs

• manly means having broad shoulders :) i do have boobs but they are small and beautiful :) a lot of guys told me that. but are you a guy, a girl or a rat?

• thanks baby <3

• awwwwwwwwwwww no problem my small boobies baby <3

• Yea you a little petite and you also U18. You will eventually get some curve later ons once you've put on some weight !!

• You do have a girl next door kinda look

• Kind of hard to know when the image in the link you've provided was deleted. I mean unless your question was answered...

• Haha I've seen you before on Reddit. You are super attractive to me! You're cute and I like your body a lot but I already told you that :)

• You are cute, very innocent looking. But I doubt you are 18 years old. You look like 15 years old.

• Attention whore/10

What Girls Said 2

• your ok looking. girls next door are generally plain average-cute girls who have boring or conservative appearances. its not bad to not have curves. i actually think u have a cute shape. you don't need to have D cups and a phat ass to be curvy. you are small but you have an hourglass figure which is cute. there is nothing really wrong with your appearance. if you feel insecure, don't. you could be hot if you wanted to. if a girl next door decided to dress cuter, be more stylish and girly/sexy then she could become a hot girl. basically youd have to put in more effort

• but i think my clothes are nice and i have put on makeup. what's wrong with me that i am not hot?

• I think your clothes are pretty boring and humdrum. you don't dress trendy or accessorize enough. your outfits are basic and you don't look fashionable or wear anything that would make me think "that's cute". and I dislike those brown maryjanes you wear

I can tell ur wearing makeup in the closeup pic but again, that is boring and plain. even if you prefer the natural look jazz it up a bit like the way victorias secret models wear theirs

• You're pretty. You sort of have the "girl next door" look going on. The right outfit and heels can work wonders for you.

• oh it seems like i never put on the right outfit:) is this what people tell someone just to make them feel better? i mean i think my clothes are all right. maybe it's my body to blame but my clothes no..

• no honey, it is NOT your body. it IS your clothes. where are you from?