Am I attractive? I have my picture up and would love opinions!?

I liked the poll that I just saw someone recently posted and I'm wondering the same about me. I have my profile picture up so I'm curious what you all think. Thank you in advance!

• Yes
  • Yes, but not my type
  • Not really
  • No, sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Darling, listen here... you don't need to ask an online crowd whether you're pretty or not.

You need to remember the following quote: You will always be beautiful to someone's eyes. Always.

You are absolutely attractive in more than one way. You don't need to hear reasons so you you know what it is we like... but rather, stand up tall and have confidence in yourself and walk with your head up high telling yourself that you are a effing bombshell ready to drop hot fire on them hoes... ok just kidding... but definitely tell yourself that you are an effing bombshell ready to drop hot fire wherever you walk.

Don't worry if some people think you are not good looking, hell I'm probably ugly as FCKKKK to about... hmm.. let's see there's about a few 60 billion on earth or something like that i forgot... so i'm probably ugly as helll to about a good couple billion people... probably more... But i know that in that crowd... there is for SURE... 1 ... person who thinks I am the most handsome thing... and you should feel the same way about yourself =)

What Guys Said 6

• If I saw you at the bar, I'd definitely make an attempt to leave with you.

Hope that answers your question.

• I think you're attractive. Is this your 'usual' look? If so, a bit too made up for my tastes, but definitely attractive.

• I just wish you wouldn't have tweezed your eyebrows down to nothing. Other than that - I like.

• You look great if we take your age in consideration, sweetheart and trust me I will rank you minimum 8/10 , just add up a attractive smile on your face it will be adorable.

• U r really beautiful. I m actually half of your age but if i was of your age i would have definitely liked to date u.:)

• U can message me if u want to:)

• lmao; you think you're gonna get a date? Try real life first

• @serp777 - i think u not understood what i wrote there. I said if i was of her age then i would like to date her. I said nothing wrong. did i? If yes then tell me where i was wrong. I would like to correct myself:)

• for your age you are a 6-7 outta 10

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sure guys find you attractive... I however would change my look if I were you I'd go for the more natural look, since that's what I find appealing.. It's hard to find beauty in what seems unnatural... Your hair looks unhealthy and fake color... It has a toasted look, and I would let my eyebrows grow out to appear more natural as well, instead of drawn on... and you'd look a lot better in my opinion... but as long as you feel beautiful that's all that matters... because you portray onto others the way you feel about yourself. ...

• I think you are good looking, perhaps a little too much make-up :)

• Yeah you look great.

• Just get rid of this lipstick color and ur perfect