How much more space should I give her? GIRLS PLEASE HELP?

Met this amazing girl, spent months talking and texting, she was literally just the most lovy dovy person in text and the phone with me. We went on a date on Friday September 5, went to her place, and got intimate and made out and stuff. Cuddled and everything, she is digging me. After that she becomes distant, didn't hear from her since September 5th, so I text her Monday if everything is fine, she said everything is cool, but is busy with studies until Thursday, okay, cool, I leave her be, she texts me Thursday, we didn't talk much, just random BS. I sorta ask when I can see her she said she's busy for a few weekends and she'll see me soon, okay cool, I don't text her or talk to her since that Thursday, so this Tuesday she texts me again, commenting about my FB. We once again barely talk, I ask if I can call her she said she's busy, and said call tomorrow, so next morning I text her okay, I'll call you tonight at this time, no response so I didn't call.

So now what? Do I still call today? Do I still give her more space? What's going on? Why all of a sudden before the date we used to text everyday, she was literally drooling over me, and after the date and we cuddled, made out and got sexual, that she's being distant?

I really like her, what is going on, I want answers. What do I do/say without coming off clingy or a douche? I think I've been patient enough, I haven't been blowing up her phone or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't automatically assume the worst, just don't. From what you have said, My suggestion is to send her a sweet text telling her you're there for her. Maybe she really is busy! And you texting her the way you have been is probably adding to her stress. I suggest you just make it clear that you are always there to listen and help her if she needs it. Plan a Date (if possible) and do something super sweet for her. Remember that automatically assuming the negative thoughts can put you in a bad spot. There could be any number of reasons why she just hasn't been as talkative lately!

• So how do I go about this? I didn't call last night, because I didn't get a response when I told her I was gonna call her, so I figured she was busy or didn't want to talk.

• Send her a text! It should say how much you miss hearing her voice and how you would love to hang out again. Ask her if everything is ok with her considering how much less you've been talking, try not to make it sound like your attacking her or accusing her of something. Just state that you are there. or instead of doing this in a text you should just call her! I mean you said you were going to call and then you just didn't so maybe she was expecting your call and then she didn't get it.

What Girls Said 3

• calm down, i believe everything is fine, she's still texting you. She really must be busy. You can say something like "looking foward in seeing you again" so she can feel reassured and safe.

• UM... just be up front, don't be rude, but tell her what your thinking, but don't ask her to tell u whats up quite yet. If your willing to give her even more space, let her know that, but something is up..

• Tbh I think she went a bit over board in playing "Hard To Get." Maybe just send her a text that's cute and sweet like "Im there for you" or even if you want tell her your feelings. Good luck!!

SRY FOR MY BAD ADVICE, I SUCK AT THIS

What Guys Said 0