Why can men do every woman but if a woman puts out on the first date she's a slut. Seriously. This is disturbing shlt?

Funny. Men can fuk anyone they want and it's supposedly normal but a woman puts out first date and she's a wh0rw? Aren't men the real wh0res? I'm sick of this pathetic double standard in this misogynistic even more male dominated disgusting society. The real wh0res are men everywhere.

Men are demanding things out of a woman. Are u serious? What abt. A woman demanding things out of you? This is crazy. Not right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, a woman is not a slut for having sex on the first date, the same for a man. If she likes having sex, why can't she do it without getting called names like slut, bitch, whore and all that bs. Is not that she's doing something wrong, it's just sex.
    But I got to say that the ones that call a woman a slut is usually another woman. Men don't usually care, but woman do.

What Guys Said 22

• misogynistic? o. O

What a paradox for men to supposedly want so much sex, and yet have an incentive to socially punish a the person he wants sex from for having sex. o. O

Do you really think that's what's going on, or is it more likely that you're just listening to the few pussy-whipped guys that will just agree with the majority opinion of the collective female voice in the hopes of getting some action?

Now, as a philosophical or linguistics matter, comparing apples to oranges, but purporting to compare apples to apples just bothers me to my core. One one hand, you look at "how many sexual partners" men have, and compare that with "having sex on the first date" for women. Those are two different things.

I think the problem with America is that, somehow, somewhere along the way, American culture simple "conflated" the terms "prostitute," (i. e., "wh0re"), "sIut," and "promiscuous" all together into one hodgepodge with an inflexible indifference and sensitivity to their differences and distinctions.. what purpose to language does having multiple words for representing the exact same thing have?

If you want to talk about number of sexual partners, then you're talking about promiscuity.

If you want to talk about how inhibited, comfortable, or sexually open a person is, how in touch with their sexuality they are, and how much they crave sex and aren't afraid to experience lust, then you're talking about slutty-ness.

If you want to talk about a person's willingness to "exchange" or "trade" sex in return for something "other than" sex (i. e., money, or things of value like free rent, free food, free work), or "bargain" by using sex in order to obtain someone "other than" sex.. then you're describing a "prostitute," or "wh0re" for short.

As far as men care, there is no double-standard. A woman who wants sex is just as slutty as a man who wants sex, and there's nothing wrong or bad with being slutty.. or promiscuous.. whether you're a guy or girl.

• as far as having sex on the first date, heck, I'm a guy (you know, the sex with the reputation for wanting sex), and I don't even want to have sex on the first date. sh*t, even when I was younger and super horny, I still didn't feel comfortable having sex on the first date. I mean, the first date is pretty much an obligatory ice breaker and pre-requisite to feeling comfortable with someone. you don't start feeling comfortable with someone or even really feeling close until the second date and later.. the first date is like an initial screening and background check to make sure there are no obvious red flags or indications of deathly boring. girl going down on my on the first date, made me feel uncomfortable (because, in my head, I'm like, who the fcuk are you? and what are you trying to show me or prove?); girl feeling comfortable enough to have sex on the second date, however, that's way more normal and less wtf

• Mostly I find other women call each other "whores" if they put out on the first date. Guys don't typically care!

• Women are way much more likely to call each other whores. I don't care if you're a slut. I prefer them.

• You're the slut. Not the woman!! Sheesh

• I'm fine with that. Do you think I would get upset with you calling me a slut? You're damn right I am. I'd fuck you if you were hot.

• I hear about that attitude, but I don't really run into it. Most men I know are happy to date someone they slept with on the first date if they get along well.

You are correct that women are judged more harshly than men for being sexually promiscuous. There are other things men are judged more harshly for.

• Because a lot of women will overlook a guy's history if they like him enough. But women who do this carry the "stigma" of being too easy and guys don't think an easy girl is one they should consider for the long term.
    I view men and women who do this as somewhat "impulsive and lacking self control". I only want a girl like me who was careful, intelligent, and makes smart decisions.

These people who are extremely promiscuous aren't a huge % of the population. I mean most women and men have had sex with multiple people but very few have large #s regardless of gender.
    I only care about a woman's "values" that'll determine if she's worth my time.

• It is a double standard, no doubt. Both sexes have double standards facing them, unfortunately.

To try and explain this though, I would say some people (rightly or wrongly) think that it is much easier for an average woman to get casual sex than a man, so the only thing really stopping a woman from having hundreds of sex partners is whether she wants to or not.

That doesn't mean she could bag any man she wanted, but that she wouldn't find it difficult to find a sex partner. Some men however massively struggle to find this. I had times when I was single, it would be difficult to pull and you would face rejection.

Of course, that doesn't mean a woman is a slut, and there are men out there who have slept with hundreds of people too, who never have derogatory names thrown at them, it is unfair but as I said, there are double standards on both sides, I guess some people are just a bit backward and get off on insulting others.

• That's a good theory. However not totally true because many men can get women if they want and also use any chance they can to sleep around. Most men can go to a bar pick up a female and most men r the ones aggressively out for sex which makes them
      The sluts

• Because females apparently don't judge the guy for putting out on the first goddamn date. If you want to cease a double standard, then you need to think the same for both sides. Putting out on the first date is a risk for either sides, especially if you want to be taken seriously.

• Simple. By nature, sex is very different for men and women. Did you know studies have been done of women who never bore sons, and a small percent of them literally have DNA from past lovers alive and well inside them? It's called microchimerism. http :// www. ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/ m/pubmed /16084184/

Sex is just a very different matter for a woman vs a man, hence why they are held to different standards.

But hey, you have the power to help change it. You and all your female friends can abstain from sex, court men who are either virgins or lowe partner count, and get married young. If enough women say and act on, "I don't want to date men who have slept around" it will change.

But men will always recognize that women who have slept around less are more valuable as girlfriends or wives vs sluts.

• If you want a really hilarious double standard...

A man who knocks up a girl and doesn't stick around/support the kid is a deadbeat dad, a scumbag.

A woman who gets knocked up and pays to have the child dismembered in her womb then disposed in a biohazard bag of is perfectly within her rights.

• Oh again but the men can sleep
      Around and they're all fit to be spouses. This is very untrue and total bs. Many males r cheaters too. That is a sick thing to say

• Again. If you don't like it--get together with your female friends and decide to only date/court male virgins or guys with low partner counts.

• Lol this is definitely an interesting post, but I kinda agree in that sex is just sex. I don't see the problem with two people having a good time together, it's not hurting anyone xD

• Well I demand a woman that doesn't put out on a first date and isn't into the hooking up lifestyle. This is coming from a nearly 20 year-old male virgin. I just can't find the girl I want and have gotten hit on by unattractive girls I have don't even feel a connection with.

I'm not interesting in sleeping around myself but yes it's hard for me to find my ideal gf, the one I want to show my family, the one I want to lose my v-card with.

Now would I be asking too much? Ideally would be great to lose it to a virgin girl but if not, ok as long as it's not a former promiscuous one.

• Why would u demand anything? What about a woman demanding something of you. Huh?

• Question asker, do you ever consider what you have to offer a man, or do you just worry about what he's going to offer you? Pent up resentment like crazy coming off your vibes, you won't have to worry about getting laid OR getting a BF with that attitude, they'll be running for the hills to get away from you.

• The traits I demand are those that both a girl and guy can have. Ok, so it would be good if I were with a virgin gf for my first time (I mean, the act of losing it together must be wonderful and knowing none had touched either of us before). Apart from that, I do expect kindness obviously, her to be someone I'm attracted and someone that has motivations in mind.

She can demand too but is she also willing to have that trait herself? For example, let's say a girl wants a successful guy. Is she going to college and on her way of having successful herself too? Or is she one of those that just demands but puts nothing to the table. Same thing with me. I'm not one of those hypocrites that sleeps around but expects nearly virginal girls. I want to lose it to a special girl, one that values sex.

• I wouldn't call her a slut that's women calling each other sluts. The question to you is which opinion do you value more men or women?

• I've never even gotten so much as a BJ from a girl and a lot of people think I'm a major player. I don't even flirt with women or anything.

Now that's the REAL disturbing shit.

• Research shows women are more attracted to men who are alreafy with someone. So blame women for rewarding that behavior

• So not true. MEN are the ones more attracted to married or dating women. Can't tell u how much more valuable I was when I had a crazy evil bf but was goijg on dates cuz my evil bf was a sociopath who never saw me. I'm always single and I'm beautiful and no man is ever interested in me.

• Well im not sure about that. I think it may just be timing or how you act and comfortable you appear. But I know that scientifically its proven that females all across the animal kingdom compete most for males that are already mating and reproducing.

• It's fucking dumb. I personally don't hold anything against women who enjoy sexuality like I do. The culture in the United States is pure hypocrisy and nonsense.

• There is such a thing as a man-whore you know... and I believe men are free of this prejudice because we don't get pregnant.

• Thats no excuse. Women can use birth control. Why the hell can men think they can sleep around but a woman can't. Sickos!!! I'm a woman and for some god awful reason I've never questioned this until now. Fuk men

• It looks like the asker , with all her fury, must have been called a slut.
      Was it a guy or girl?

• It's actually girls that mostly call other girls sluts, So not fuk men, fuk women. I don't care if you are... as long as you don't slut it out when your finally with the right man.

• First ly your a woman the general idea is your suppose to be a lady that's why u cross ur legs and doll ur self up guys don't give a fuck about emotions. And we as men praise each other for sex with cute girls and you women tear each other down no man want to hear a girl saying she fucked 8 guys in the past month alone she would be a slut or a whore its in the bible for a reason lol but we will still have sex with u but not respect u cause your easy but fuck who u want

• Gender roles.

When was the last time you looked at a homeless family and told the woman to go to work?

We all suffer one way or another.

• Women who put out on the first date are AWESOME.

• Blame women for that

• Slut title fits women and men as far as I'm concerned. Neither are exempt.

• Hahahahaha I like double standard

• Men don't typically want to marry promiscuous women because they are far less likely to be able to bond with their husband. Oxytocin and all that. The divorce rate has skyrocketed since the Sexual Revolution began in the 1960s.

• But promiscuous men bond? Most men I meet today aren't even human they're angry robots.

• You are right. Promiscuity is bad for both genders.

What Girls Said 4

• It's so stupid. I've slept with 18 girls but won't date a girl whose slept with more than three guys. And then when we hold off they accuse us of being a prude. Hitch do you want sexually active girls or non sexually active girls, your choice

• Because men have to work harder than women. Like seriously, if you're a good looking female in life you can fuck almost whoever you want. But what about the average guy? he has to have a job, a house, money, car, independence etc. It's SO much easier for the woman to get sex, almost anywhere. For a man it's much harder. Unless you look like David Beckham. But indeed, girls shouldn't be called such things because everyone likes sex equally.

• Guys are labeled stuff too like manwhore, douchebag for the same behavior

• I think anyone that sleeps with someone on the first date is a slut but I honestly don't care. It's not a bad thing IMO. I do hate the double-standard though. Really pisses me off, I don't know why people think like that.