Girls: What exactly are "puppydog" eyes?

Several girls have told me I have puppydog eyes, but can you describe it better? Does it mean sexy? Does it mean cute? If so, it it guy-cute or child-cute? Is it a good feature to have?

For reference these are my "puppydog" eyes.

http://s22.postimg.org/jtgzlt8pd/eyes.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• To actually ANSWER, the middle one is the most accurate.

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
  • Basically, the outer corner of your eye is lower than the inner corner (as opposed to cat eyes where the outer corner is higher)

It's cute and a good thing to have. They make women want to comfort you.. also we tend to think you're faithful and could never hurt us. It could be a bad thing when you run across abusive women who think you will never fight back.

• have you seen Puss in Boots in Shrek? When he takes off his hat and looks at his enemies? like that

• i have done puppydog eyes before and no one refused it. you basically will yourself to cry then look up, tilt your head down, widen your eyes a little, whimper and act innocent. definitely child cute. great feature

What Guys Said 1