Is he into me? I know he flirts but nothing more happenns!?

So i have this crush for almost 3 years, at first he didn't give me a lot of attention but lately he is the one who goes to me everytime, we are in the same college and everyday when he arrives he goes directly to where i am and stays there ultill its time to go to class, the other day he even feed me with his hands skittles like he put them in my mouth, this is really strange because we never talk on Facebook just in school but i swear something is going on i just dint know what to do i feel like he will never ask me out!

What Guys Said 1

• if u like him u should make move
    things might turn positive

• i know i should make a move i just dont know what to say and how to say it without sounding desperate i am extremely scared that he might reject me!

What Girls Said 1

• He may never ask you out. We as women shouldn't have to wait. You can make the first move. Ask him if he likes coffee or wants to study. Tell him you would like to get to know him outside of school. See if he is interested and take it from there