Guys, do you judge a girl on how she eats?

like on the date, do you pay attention to what she eats? how she eats? if there is something on her lips? or if she dropped something accidentally? if you have been dating her for a while, do you not care anymore how she eats?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it really matters, but not how you might think!! I like to find some REALLY unique, interesting place, that serves her favorite kind of food, and if she barely eats anything, I feel a little offended, making the effort to find something special, just for our date!!
    I don't judge her about what she eats, or think she eats too much. I want her to LOVE the place, and have a great experience, trying the food, and loving it!!
    If she doesn't hardly eat anything, or talks about her weight, or diet, that's the LAST date!!
    I've been on a lot of dates with women, and sometimes they like the food more than I do, and they eat A LOT more, and they ALL have to say something!! To me, when they love it, it is the biggest compliment, because I found a place they loved!! I NEVER think about their weight, or think things that I'm sure they do!
    Just be YOU and enjoy the date!! Many guys make a big effort to find something that you will like, and if you don't enjoy it, well, it's like telling him you aren't interested. . .

• aaawww, that makes a lot of sense! Thank you for that very helpful input! :)

• I liked your answer just a tad more than @dionysos. It just seemed more thoughtful

What Guys Said 9

• If she were to be gross, chewing with moth open and not have any manners hen yah I'd judge.

But in terms of what she gets, I don't really care. I feel like girls think on a first date they can't pig out or anything so they get a salad. I don't care what you eat. Get a burger.

If she drops something, it's probably an accident. If she got sauce on her face from eating, I'll let her know about it and carry on the conversation

I've been with my gf for a long time now, and we are definitely at the point where it doesn't matter at all.

• Thank you for your feedback. It was insightful :)

• A girl should be able to use proper etiquette when required, but it's not like she has to be perfect. Sometimes it's fun to see her wolf down a burger predator style though too, and then there's all the fun you can have with a chocolate fountain.

The only way it's a turn off is if she's a real slob, chews with her mouth open, or acts like a hog at the trough. Most girls don't do that, so it's not a big deal.

• Hahahah predator style xD

• I absolutely pay attention to how she eats. I cannot stand eating with the mouth open or lip smacking. It drives me fucking nuts. I also pay attention to her cleanliness as I like to keep my house clean. If she does not wash her hands or does things that would offend the microbiologist in me, then I walk.

Food on the face would be funny, and I would tactfully point out that she has something stuck between her teeth or whatever. It is a non-issue. Same with dropping food, although if you did it a lot, I would insist you see a neurologist because it could be a symptom of multiple sclerosis.

• hahahah too funny, yeah my brother was like that when we ate dinner with this one woman who kept spitting her food out. It disgusted both of us.

Wow, you're a microbiologist! Cool :)

• I don't care much as long as she's well mannered, but I expect that out of everyone, not just dates.

• Not really but if she starts eating a lot and gains say 50 pounds somehow in 2 days, then we are gonna have a few little problems.

• I do pay attention, table manners are important to me.;from the way she holds the utensils to how she seats.

• hahaha, I can see being on a date with you would be fun :)

• Just as long as she has table manners that is all I care about!

• Yes I dated a girl that would eat cake or chocolate from breakfast and just at lots of unhealthy food. That made me think she would be a good mother so I dumped her

• HAHAHAAH xDD too funny!

• honestly, i don't give a fuck on how she eats as long as it doesn't look overly crazy/strange that others would give looks.

• she's eating with her tentacles hahah from some movie I watched

What Girls Said 1

• i feel like i often eat like a little fat kid, fast and i just obviously love it, haha. in the beginning of dating i used to act all girly and stuff but fuck that.. if my man cannot take me loving eating, then its his problem