What do I say on the first date?

I'd hate to be boring on a first date. I want to leave knowing she had a good time. Oh and where should i go?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should ask her likes and dislikes and simple stuff nothing personal and nothing about past relationships no guy would want to here someone they like talking about there ex so don't put yourself in that situation i would make her laugh tell her jokes and find something that keeps you guys up and active so your never bored or talking a lot or something u will have a lot to talk about on the date and after maybe to the movies, david busters, arcade, skating rink, beach, carnival, circus, amusement park, a theme resteraunt, a drive in movie, park, ice skating, dune buggy, baking classes, hangout at the mall where there's a food cart, glow and the dark golf, laser tag, drive in diner, make ice cream sundaes and go to a water park

What Girls Said 2

• Movies are boring and you don't really talk, I see that you are under 18 so go bowling, or to an amusement park or something to take the awkward romantic feel off of things, or even and aquarium or zoo.

Kind of tease her like "thank you for asking me out," it's funny because you most likely asked her out, and will lighten the mood. Talk about things that come natural, don't think too hard. She likes you if she accepted. Just play it cool.

• Talk about your interests and ask her about hers. If you do dinner and a movie do the movie first so you can talk about that too.

What Guys Said 1

• Just say, "Hey. I like you. I think you like me. LET'S FUCK!"