Would have a tattoo sleeve help me attract women?

I'm 6 feet tall i got down to 260lbs. to 185lbs. 10% body fat, very athletic and muscular and I now am looking to get tatoos. I drew up the art for a right arm sleeve and a left leg ban design. I think they'll look really cool. Would this help me pick up women?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends who you want to attract, i suppose. women are attracted to different things. Personally I'm not a huge tattoo fan, where as another girl may go gaga over them. tattoos should be a personal decision, not a matter of if it will help you pick up women.

What Girls Said 7

• If you had a son and he told you that he wanted to get a tattoo in order to attract women and that he thought it would be cool...

How would you respond?

• Yes! Tattoo sleeves are sexy, especially if you got the Clark Kent thing going. Clark Kent is superman right?

• If you want a tattoo, please do it for yourself, not to attract women. You're stuck with it forever.

• Yes tattoos are a turn on. And tall guys! www.reactiongifs.com/.../...I-love-you-Patrick.gif

• Not really. Some girls it might give you points but as for picking them up not so much.

• Yes. Yes yes yes. I don't know about other chicks, but nothing is more attractive than body art. Tattoos, peircings, its all just amasing.

• Maybe other girls. Not this one.

What Guys Said 2

• Some women yes. Some women no. Regardless of that. You still need to have a great personality to keep them attracted.

• Will you be digging in the trash to find the girls. Do you plan to work or be promoted? Is getting a woman that important that you would do anything?

• I'm self employed and was going to get a tattoo anyway. It's just nice to know I have perks too. And besides I will kill myself if I had to work for some other dope for the rest of my life.

• @parkway - I'm in law enforcement, completely sleeved. One leg is completely covered. and the other is being worked. I've had ink since the day I started 25 years ago. As long as you don't get them in a location that can't be covered (neck, hands, face etc). There is no issue.