What would impress you the most about a guy?

Please think outside the box here. What about a guys personality would attract you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women, or at least the majority of them, aren't hard to please. We look for probably similar characteristics that you look for. For example, I personally want someone who I can talk to, who I can laugh with, who I can feel safe/comfortable with, who is honest, who listens.. it's sad because in this age group it seems like these qualities are hard to find, but it's really that too many people spend far too much of their time trying to be something that nobody wants. You try to be cool, hot, sporty, gangstah, etc, but really the qualities are far simpler than that. We aren't looking for a fake. We are looking for someone real.

• I agree with this, someone who you feel comfortable with who is confident but not arrogant. look wise guys who look after themselves is attractive.

What Girls Said 17

• I like a guy who is kind, thoughtful and a little aggressive (just a little). I also would be super impressed if he also like the same movies and books I like.

• A guy who listens. That is so sexy, when they are looking you in the eye and listening, processes, then respond. Sexy, or when they don't talk a lot, only when they have to-- kind of like the silent but strong type. And spontaneous.

That's what impresses me.

• I feel that a true gentleman is very attractive. Someone who'll hold a door open for a girl, give a girl his chair if she doesn't have somewhere to sit, give her his coat if she's cold. A man who will treat a girl like a lady, is very attractive. Although, you can't be faking it just so that a girl can like you... You should do it to be polite.

• Confidence and a good sense of humor are two things that drive me crazy. It's rare to find a nice guy who is confident in himself. It's even more rare to find a guy genuinely funny and doesn't rely on putting others down to get laughs.

If he has those two things, he's definitely a keeper.

• Looks like he takes care of himself like has good personal hygiene. Don't even ask me how man times a sweaty smelly dirty looking man put me off. Nice and thoughtful, doesn't ask a certain way with me and they act different with me around there friends.

• His presence, and his confidence is what attracts me to a man. His teeth and his hands. Also his sneakers lol

• When he acts the same around you as he does when he's with his friends. This really impresses me and shows me that he's comfortable around me and is just as confident about himself

• Sense of humor, that is the most important thing in my opinion :)

• If he is independent and takes care of himself, at all levels.

• Someone who isn't intimidating easily, confident and can speak his mind. He also isn't afraid to show his heart to someone, and doesn't see emotion as weakness.

• Other than looks id say a sense of humour is a must. Also him being affectionate and caring.

• If a guy can keep a conversation going and shows that he is actually interested in you then that's really good. It's nice if you're sweet and you hold her hand and all that but if we just walk in silence then that's no good.

• When he remembers tiny details about past conversations

• For me a guy who is confident i think confidence makes any guy irradiate sexyness

• if he's sweet and funny. a guy who can make me feel special and make me laugh would be an attractive kind of guy. Confident about himself but not egotistical. and if we're dating it would be cute if he was the kind of boyfriend who's proud to show off his girlfriend

• A guy with general knowledge, good sense of humor, a good listener (as someone already said : looking into your eyes while talking to you and when you're the one talking, taking time to listen, process and respond), a mature guy (confident, who knows what he wants in his life, for example he won't be in a relationship if he knows it's not gonna last), and a must, I'd say a guy who knows when and what to say/do to make you feel like being the one he needs and of course he gotta be caring and letting you know he loves you just as much as you love him

• ik my boyfriend likes it when I relate my problems back to basketball. he find that sexy that I try and make things more interesting to him.

What Guys Said 1

• I like a guy who can suck a mean dick and swallows.