Rocker white guys?

Im just curious to know if rocker white guys find mixed girls as in black and white attractive. there's this guy that i catch looking at me and when i look at him he looks away real fast but i dont no if im his type cause im not the rocker type

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• rockers are just like other guys they're not aliens

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well rocker guys if you mean metal heads prefer having a girlfriend who share those same interests.

3|0
    0|0
  • If you're a good person and I find you attractive, you're good enough for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, most rocker white guy are going to be into white girls, just as most jock white guys will be into white girls, and most outdoorsy white guys will be into white girls, etc. There are always exceptions, but they're just that--exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 'rocker' and I date a mixed girl so yea...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Head bangers normally like headbanger chics..

2|0
    0|0
  • And ethnicity has to do with a style because? I highly doubt he cares, he just found you generally attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, hunny. Color doesn't matter to guys who like rock. The same with men who like country, rap, etc. A man's music preference won't determine his sexual preferences.

2|0
    0|0
  • think less on race and more on personality and looks and thats more than likely thinking more like him

0|0
    0|0