How can I be confident with women even though im overweight?

I've seen overweight guys with confidence

Most Helpful Girl

• Hit on chubby chicks. I've heard them say they like guys they know won't judge them.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, the most important thing is to like as you are. If being overweight actually bothers you, you'll never be confident.

• But it doesn't attract women.. Im fine with my weight. Women dont like my weight

• Then you'll have to be patient and look for a women who doesn't mind your weight. Might take a while vit that's a choice you're making. You can't force women to feel atractted to you.

• be honest be yourself you dont need to something for anybodys love they should accept you in this form otherwise both of you won't be happy together

• Have a good personality and a good sense of humor;don't just rely on being funny though. If you feel good about yourself that is projected in your actions and it shows outside. Get your hair done nice, grow a beard if you want, get a tattoo, Get some nice clothes or new shoes and go out there and feel good about the way you look.

• I can't get a tattoo or a beard

• Easier said than done

• Being negative about it won't help ^^; just take little steps. Love yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• The confidence is mental, your weight is physical. While they're associated they aren't conditional on each other.

You have to understand that while physical looks are somewhat important to women, they're not nearly important to them as much as looks are to guys.

• I know your struggle.