Why is he like this if he loves me?

Ok I need opinions. My bf and I have been dating for a little over a year. I moved in with him shortly after dating a month as he asked me too. We fight more then other couples dating this long which is from living together so soon. I feel like we are married. He gets mad because I don't trust him completly. I've had shitty past relationships. Which I try not to bring into our relationship. But sometimes the way he treats me makes me wonder if he wants to be with me or if he is cheating. His dad can be a jerk and his mom tells me that my bf acts like his dad. But then again they both can be sweethearts. For almost a month he didn't want to have sex as much. We would maybe do it once a week when before it was 3-4 times a week. He told me it was because he was tired and I pissed him off because I still don't trust him completly. Then he will get hard ons easily. He even gets them over his own sister in law. He always denies it. He said he would never cheat on me. He tells me if he wanted to he wouldn't be with me. But when he drinks he can sometimes be a flirt. Which makes me wonder. We have talked a thousand times on what needs to change. But he never does them. And he tells me I have to start growing up n trusting him. Which he has to start treating me better for me to do that fully. I'm just wondering why he is like this. But when I ask if he wants me to move out or take a break he says no.

What Guys Said 1

• I have been married a long time, not one fight... ever. Move out or kick him out. He may not be cheating on you but it will not get better over time. Him getting an erection from looking at his sister in-law, well mine is not too attractive but it can happen I suppose. But seriously, it will not get better and you are passing up the chance to be with that awesome guy you have never met.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I think you should break up with Him. He kinda sounds like a dick. A major dick, actually.