Should I date a navy seal?

This guy recently asked me out and he's a navy pilot. I really really like him because he's so caring and charming and I have so much respect for him. However, I come from a military family and I really hate the stress when someone you love is away and not knowing if they will come back. He said he'll be deployed next year and I don't know if I want that stress again (I know it's selfish).

So should I just take a chance and go out with him risking that my feelings will grow and he'll be sent away. Or should I not go out with him:(

Btw, I am 24 and he's 27 so we are not young kids lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I like maroon better than navy and dolphins better than seals. But whatever...

I can't tell you what to do here girl. No one here can. It's your heart, your life, you're the one who knows from firsthand experience the stress you've mentioned. Sorry to not be of any help, other than to make you smile a bit, I hope :) but I doubt that anything anyone says here on this matter would be of help to you. Unless there's someone who have been through the same thing and can give you some input. otherwise, do what you feel in your heart to be right.

What Guys Said 2

• Well the good thing is you can always go LDR if it comes to it

• he's not a seal, he's a pilot. If you think you can be happy with him, do it. However , if the stress is too much, then I would say dont do it.

What Girls Said 2

• You should give him a chance :D Just try it if you can't really take the stress then talk to him about it.

• You got nothing to lose.