My bf of 3 years clicks onto dating websites but never responds. Should I be worried? Why does he click onto them? His computer was open and I saw it?

I am 50 and ge is 54. Everything in our relationship is great and I don't think there r any problems. I asked him about the emails and he said he doesn't know why they r there and he deleted them. We dint live together I have my own house and he is in an apartment.

so I caught him again emailing an old gf and he had the same excuse he doesn't know why he did that. I also found out that my engagement ring is not real. He lied to me and said it was real. I guess I should break up. What do you guys think?
so he is responding to emails now saying that he will meet this girl at 3:00 but he said he didn't go.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too obvious that you should break up with him. If you feel like catching him in the act you can always sign onto that website and make a fake profile and message him off of it then show him the emails. But honestly, just ditch him and be done with it. He's probably one of those older guys who would hit on a 20 year old girl if he saw one.

• I did that and he replied. unbelievable!!

• soi broke itoff with him last week and found outthat he was on pof 4 days after the breakup. Guys how long does it take for a guy to get over a girl after they have been together 3 years and engaged? I mean do you think he misses me?

What Guys Said 4

• If he's being honest, it could just be spam email. He may also have a virus on his computer that are causing pops up for p*rn and dating sites.

• To answer all of your questions, yes you should be worried, of course any male looking else where is up to something, has if a female was. And you live apart, no good. And if he lies, like most women they bin the man. I would, he sounds has though he is using you.

• Mi opinión is that I suggest you break up with him.

• He didn't know he did it ha yeah in my dreams hahaha what a excuse
    I think I can't help u that much 50 n54 thats 104 years u should have enough experince than most guys here

What Girls Said 0