Non-black teen boys, would you date a black girl?

I am not one of those stereotypical black girls. I am not loud and obnoxious, i don't act "ratchet". I was just wondering..

Most Helpful Guy

• someone told me there's only 2 kinds of black people. there's black people, and then there's hood rats. im guessing you're not the hood rat :D yeah I would date a black girl. im not being racist btw. its something I was told lol.

What Guys Said 4

• No. I don't find black girls attractive, and in dating, the more similarities, the easier it is to have a good relationship. Dating someone from a different culture, like black americans, would be the opposite of that...

• No they are too thirsty.

• Hahaha @ ratchet

Yes, I wouldn't mind dating black girls. I wish I was a teen again.

• i lol'd

man... i never realized how desperate black women were to date white/outside their race until i got on GaG

What Girls Said 4

• Im sorry to say this but you sound so dumb. Truthfully there are some guys non black that won't even date a half black girl. There are some guys Non black that will just have sex with you but would never make you there gf because you are black or they care to much of what friends an family will think. You can be the prettiest black girl on the planet and they still won't want you cause you are black rachet or not. On the brighter side there are some guys that may not normally date black and see you personality and then love you for that. There are some non black guys that love black girls but sometimes they are hard to find. That is the blunt truth gd luck be who you are.

• Love yourself

• Hilarious. You're worried about the wrong thing.

• When I was in high school I tended to notice that everyone usually sticks to their own race except for the minuscule odd ones out. When everyone is fully matured and has gone off to college/university they expand their variety.