I'm to ugly for women to like?

I have never had a girlfriend before, most girls I like try to talk to rejects me I try to be confident but my life has never whent my way. I just want a girl that finds me attractive ugly girl or not no women have been interested in me. 19 year old virgin who isn't very social because of if and I stay at Home everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• My best advice is to just relax. You are not ugly. And there is NO shame in being a 19 year old virgin. Or a 30 year old virgin. Society has fooled tons of young people into doing romantic things that they are just not prepared to do, emotionally. Although they think they are. Try to widen your circle of friends. Try new things and meet new people. And be yourself. Trying to live up to society's expectation is why you are depressed. Don't do that. There are no rules to say you have to have a girlfriend by a certain age. Be yourself, be busy with life. Trust me, it will happen. Good luck.

What Girls Said 5

• You said you were trying to be confident, the fact that you called yourself VirginBoyForeverUgly determined that was a lie. Stop worrying so much, there is people who are virgins at 30, 19 is completely normal. Don't put yourself down. Also, by staying home you won't exactly meet the one. Try going out, go to parties or just chill with your friends. You never know when you meet a cute girl, but you won't get with nobody sittin on your ass at home ^^

• Try smiling more. You seem very down which people can sense, and no one wants a David Downer. You staying in the house is not helping your situation. Join a club, or something and meet people and become friends with these people. Stop sulking, it's an extreme turn off.

• Have you tried dating sites? Good way of meeting people , confidence is the key tho

• Did I meet my long lost twin? Or did you rip off the pages of my diary. It sounds like I wrote this. Haha
    When I saw your pic... nothing ugly came to mind, all honesty. Ask yourself this... What kind of girls do you approach? Like some guys, some girls have unrealistic standards. They're not good for you anyways. You should start getting more female friends. Get confidence. Confidence is s sexy.

• All I'm going to say is white girls... They get happy about finding black men, so if you're striking out with all other women go for them. I really hate to even say that, but it is true.

What Guys Said 2

• Go out and do stuff. Gym. Games. Movies. Date. Take pride in yourself. Wear clothes that fit you, show off the best parts about you. I just recent found out I was wearing baggy jeans and sagging them. So Fucking ugly. Be a gentleman. Show women you can do without them but you don't mind their company.

• Trooolllll