If he still has a pretty active Tinder account, is that a bad thing, or not a big deal?

We've been dating for about 5 weeks now, but it's just talking a little in the week and spending time together (5-6 hours) once a week. We both have pretty busy schedules. Haven't really talked about a relationship or anything, so I don't really know where we're at. Haven't gotten too far physically either, though there's a lot of chemistry there and I know he really wants to. So do I on some level, I just don't feel like I know him well enough, and I'd want to know he's not seeing other people before going there.

He still seems pretty active on Tinder though, and I don't know if that's significant or not. It can be entertaining and something to kill boredom; maybe he's just platonically talking, or swiping... or maybe he's still chatting up other girls and dating them.

How do I know he's pretty active? Well, I'm not because I'm kinda done talking to people on there, but I've randomly opened it up after many days or like a week of inactivity, and every time I have I see that he was just active an hour ago/minutes ago or something.

• Not a good sign.
    100% (1)100% (2)100% (3)Vote
  • Not a big deal
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a red flag and not good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.