What was your middle school/highschool dating experience?

As the title suggests, share a bit about yourself and how you went through school discovering love? :D

As many of you are fellow loners, I can fully empathize with you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's currently non existent. The last time a guy even asked for my number I panicked, lost my voice, fell, walked away, lost my shoe in the middle of the street, and then picked up my shoe and ran away and hopped on a bus,

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• In 6th grade I "dated" a guy for six months. This meant, of course, that I told him I liked him. He said he liked me too. We agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend, and then we proceeded to not talk for six months.

In 9th grade I dated a guy for 9 months. He then proceeded to try to choke me out during a disagreement we were having. That was the end of that.

In 12th grade I asked out a guy who I'd been crushing on since 8th grade. Our 3 year anniversary is two weeks from yesterday.

• Non existent, I never had that. I didn't kiss anyone, hold hands, not even hug, nor dated until I was out of high school at 19. Everyone called me the "mega virgin" haha. The Forever Alone life lol :/

• It was non existent. I didn't date anybody until university.

• Nonexistant.

• Mine was nonexistent. Really !

• Nonexistent and stress-free. I loved it.

• There wasn't one... :'-(

What Guys Said 3

• I have my dream car do you want me to change my pic and put it up even though its small?

• I didn't have a single date. I'd get too scared to ask a girl out.

• It didn't exist, I didn't even hug a girl until my second year in college.