How retarded can women be when it comes to bad boys?

I keep noticing the same explanation from women on why women love bad boys. The statement they always make is: "The bad boy is a challenge".

Really?

Well my respond to that is:

Have fun becoming a dumb single mom and having your life altered for the next 18 years raising unplanned children. Have fun noticing the number of quality men interested in you decrease dramaticallyl. Have fun competing with young attractive women who don't have children for the limited amount of men who actually have a lot to offer a women. You want a challenge? Then you should have went for attractive successful responsible men who won't leave you. Attractive successful responsible men are a huge challenge for the female gender. These men are very picky of the women they choose to be with.

And if you think attractive successful men who are at a age where they are starting to have a desire to create their own family/biological bloodline are going to choose you a single mom who had kids by idiots over a younger attractive woman who don't have kids, you are sadly mistaken. And to all the other men such as myself who are between the age 30 to 40 who don't have kids and are financially comfortable and have options when it comes to women know exactly what I'm talking about. Also lets make one thing EXTREMELY CLEAR. I'm not one of these so called nice guys complaining why I can't get women. I never considered myself a nice guy or bad boy and I never had a problem getting women and never will. I'm just simply a man who know how to get what he need and want, when he want it. Its that simple. I'm simply in an age range (30 to 40) where finding a none-tired bitter woman without kids is next to impossible. This is one of the exact reason why I date younger. Why settle for less?

You ladies want a "challenge" dating bad boys? Go ahead have fun. Enjoy the challenge of being a single mom with your life completely change for the next 18 years raising unplanned bad boy babies.

"I pity them fools!" -Mr T.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You shouldn't say "Retarded" because there are people who really are.
    2. Just because the guy is successful, doesn't mean he's a "bad boy"
    3. You are very sexist for assuming all women are like this.
    4. I'm SO reporting you for being so offensive.

What Girls Said 9

• You know something, I feel like asking the same question like why do guys always want what they can't have... They chuck away decent women because there is a one that's unattainable and up herself just making the guys want them more. While the nice girls are stuck in the shadows meh. And trust me the decent girls dont like the bad boys! infact we hate the twats! its about finding the right person I guess :)

• @CherryBlossom. So called nice decent girls fall and get pregnant with idiots also.

• Fair point of view, but I wouldn't exactly call them decent. Then again not everyone the same, and some girls get too attached to someone they think is a nice guy, who turns out to be horrible and they just stay with them and hope they can change them

• women who get married to good guys and then later divorce can also become single moms

you really just sound pressed that you feel overlooked by women in favor of bad boys.

• @pr3ttybrown. I not pressed if they overlooked me. I'm just annoyed when they approach me and think I'm going to accept them and their bad boy rug rats/kids.

• Women like to marry successful talented me, so they can divorce them and take their assets.
      THEN they run off with the village idiot. The village idiot may even get to live in the house the "good guy" paid for.

• Typed too fast. Spelling mistake. That should read:
      "Women like to marry successful talented men,".

• really? the quote i hear is' they didn't stArt out as an asshole'

why dob you assume a successful guy is a jerk and if thats the case this is not a woman question--whats wrong with men.

• @Azara. For the record I have no respect for men who don't take care of their children. But women are the one's with the vagina and have to carry a baby inside of them. Now are you telling me that women aren't smarter than idiot men who will leave them? Apparently they're not. Just look at the number of single moms increasing dramatically between the ages of 20 to 30.

• I don't want to call them dumb but whatever they have been through in their toxic environment, they are vulnerable people to say the least, they are spiritually "blind".

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was awesome :D You're right, though. Women are messed up.

• @ninalau. It appears (unlike most women) that you understand this behavior regarding the members of your gender. Knowing is half the battle. Applying this knowledge to your decision making is the second half of the battle. Seeing that you understand the truth, hopefully you won't make the same mistake like most women do by having babies with idiots. Good luck finding a good man if that's what you're seeking.

• Someone's a little butthurt.

• @ lumos. No. Not butt hurt at all. I just get annoyed when those women approach me expecting me to settle for them and their babies that they made with an idiot. This is why I date younger women who don't have kids.

• Very few women like "bad boys" so I don't see why its a problem and maybe you should stop being such a hateful person, that isn't good for you

• @been_waiting. So speaking the truth about women (not all women) that this applies to means being a hateful person? Your womanly response is a "typical and predictable" response anytime a man says something truthful about women.

• I just said very few women go for that so it's not a truth for the whole and honestly, you seem to be haboring resentment

• Lol bye ur old anyways 😁

• Some women don't make smart choices about that. At least those moms are taking care of their kids though, and not ditching that responsibility for an easier life.

What Guys Said 3

• Too much to read but I think women can be really retarted when it comes to bad guys. Like fall on there face, drule from there mouth, pull down there pants and bend over stupid

• why don't you grow a pair.

• They're stupid from the get-go, you lost them after "have fun"