Do you think loving 2 people at the time is wrong? why or why not?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Most species including humans were never meant to be monogamous even by feelings
2. Every religious text also states that love multiplies never divides
3. However, monogamy has been instilled in us for eons for various reasons that are meant to be good in general
4. Which is why instances of loving multiple people is less and those acknowledging that they do is still less
5. If nature were to deny these traits then you and others won't be feeling this way, there won't be gays etc
6. Hence, it's only natural and normal to be able and to love more than one person1