How would you describe your ideal match in words?

I am more into character than physical apperance since i know what 80% of people want. Just curious what people look for in their potential match.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy whose a bit shy but eventually opens up to me about his feelings (yes they exist), one who is healthy and fit, understanding, considerate, sweet, dresses with class and doesn't put himself first all the time. He has to be honest, loyal and sincere. I personally love it when a guy can make me laugh or smile in my most worst moments and still think I'm beautiful when I feel least attractive.

I stay away from guys who appear violent or aggressive and have no manners whatsoever. Especially If he's lazy and unemployed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Physical appearance: tall, in a very good shape (gives me the feeling he can protect me)

Personality: I like guys who give me the feeling of security. I'd like to have someone who's able to talk to me about every single topic! A man who has big dreams and goals in his life, is successful at his job etc is super attractive! A guy who's a real gentleman can melt my heart (paying at date nights, opening the doors for me). I prefer dark and sarcastic humor a lot! I'm attracted to guys who are outgoing and have a lot of friends because I'm more of an introvert :)

0|0
    0|0
  • in a VERY short summary, my ideal man is a balanced man <3

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligent gentle opinionated communicative organized good shape sensitive respectful insightful understanding perceptive energetic very affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for personality rather than physical appearance obviously it helps if there is some attraction present, but I look for someone funny, kind hearted, respectful, honest, sincere and romantic :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.