Is there a such thing as love? Soulmate?

Seems like people fall in love so fast and out even faster. It doesn't seem like "love" if you fall in love with everyone. I know people who have so called been in love 6 to 7 times. To me you fall in love once and stay together for life. Does this even happen in this generation that moves so fast and has so many options?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• "A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..." Eat, Pray, Love

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• If you call it love, you should support your saying and be there with him for your whole life and vice versa. Then you can't call it love. When you are in love, you will feel it. Even though you are in love platonically, it is love since you can feel it. Like you shouldn't even hesitate if it is love or like or passion or sex, you should directly know that it is love. And i believe in love, really. If you, yourself doesn't want to be played by men, you can arrange it and control yourself, also your men.

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no soulmate,,, everyone WANTS to be in love but its infatuation or someone who thinks he's in love 5-6 times needs help for his love addictions,, you don't leave people you love.. you stick through the bad, its how you get through it together that shows, Real love you'll just know and i believe that you can love again after loving someone.. don't look too into it..

0|0
    0|0