I wanna know how to ask this girl to homecoming?

Ok so there's this beautiful girl in one of my classes at school! I r like her & I'm pretty sure feels the same but I just can't pick up the nerve to ask her to the dance! She's been asked a few times already but turned them all down! I just want some help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think she likes you then she probably does, you should ask her man. Maybe when you go back to school start a convo with her and watch her body language if she touches you a lot tried to avoid eye contact and stutters then she probably likes you and is waiting for you to ask her to homecoming. That's most likely the reason why she turned down everyone else.

• Hey thanks!! I'll do it tomorrow!

What Girls Said 1

• Aww that's so sweet. I bet she turned all hose guys down because she likes you and is waiting on you to ask. If you feel she likes you, just ask her! Do it anyway, any form. I bet she will be overjoyed :)

What Guys Said 1

• lol go play video games child