Hi, I am a white guy and I find other races of girls very attractive, I am not sure why, do other races of girls find the same thing?

Also there is very little ethnic diversity where I live (East Canada) and it is hard to meet girls of other races. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Im Asian, but I've found guys of all races attractive. Many times it isn't about the looks, it's about personality. Sometimes when you think a person isn't the most attractive, they become more attractive because u like who they r, not what they look like, and soon you start noticing those features that are beautiful about them. Don't restrict urself with skin color. Know the girls on the inside.

• "Sometimes when you think a person isn't the most attractive, they become more attractive because u like who they r" Yeah this is what I've said many times before on here, this post was more of a troll on my part because I am SO tired of seeing girls begging for white guys :P

What Girls Said 6

• It just comes down to the individual. But on this site, it seems like everyone goes gaga over white pussy/dick.

-"I'm Latina, and I want a white bf, help please?"
    -"Do white guys like black girls?"
    -"Will white girls find me attractive, I'm an Asian boy?"
    -"I'm Indian, why don't white girls like me?"

Like ENOUGH lol these questions have been asked to death here!!
    As for your issue, just go to a big city. Cities tend to have more ethnic, religious, racial diversity. Especially downtown areas.

• To be fair I was kinda messing around by asking this question because I see it all the time and it gets old, I like all races of women xD

• Haha ok. It's just that people are so thirsty for white genitalia on this site. It's ridiculous lol

• Is true :P

• For fucks sake.. It's just skin colors. Some girls will love you, some won't. It's not like we can say, that all middle eastern chicks, will drop their panties, at the first sight of you. While all black girls, will turn away in disgust. Thats not how it works, it depends on the individual girl.

• Bc area? U kidding me. You probably live in a small remote country town

• Fredericton, New Brunswick. :P It's a capital city, but yeah it's pretty tiny.

• Are you related to everyone in town?

• Wrong country for the stereotype, nice try though troll.

• Awww first of all FINALLY ! Im wasian :p and no white guys are that into wasians here in Europe but
    well it is like that I think white guys have charm too , but now I'm more into Asian guys because of Kpop and stuff like that.
    But those girls think that way too , they just fall in love with a race where they live i tough in the past like that. (if they are really imigrated but still every girl has diffrent toughs))

• Is white + Asian= wasian? never heard that before.

• :O! White guys mostly love Asian girls where i live :P

• yeah it is ;D wasian is western with Asian descent :p (I'm dutch- indonesian) Ohh and really? :D that's pretty cool here in Europe i only see whites -_-

• 1. " I am not sure why" - It's not a horrible thing...

2. I live in eastern Canada and it all depends on what area you live in. Toronto has TONS of black and Asian women where I reside. Just be friendly and look approachable.

• New Brunswick, home of... nothing xD

• I don't know about Canada but isn't okey to be attracted other races? Lol you will be fine I guess

What Guys Said 4

• what races? go look for them were they are from,

• I am not picky! I do think it would be cool to go to USA or Korea though :P

• then do it , whats holding you back

• I'm still young, don't have a lot of money, my job is here, etc.

• Yeah me to but i really find it harder but think its just a problem in me to be honest rather than anything else! just seem to be so much more nervous aproaching girls with different origins?

• Yeah I kinda feel this too :P

• Im pretty sure they like you a lot as well.

• All comes down to preference. :3