What do you guys think when a girl makes plan and askss u out on date and stuff?

So yea I feel like I'm the who likes to be the guy in this and take the guy out, so yea what do you guys think about that?

What Guys Said 1

• I can't speak for all guys but I love it when a girl takes initiative and asks me out. The fact that she is interested enough to take that risk is very flattering and attractive. Pretty much what girls like about guys pursuing them... she knows he's interested and she doesn't have to take the risk of getting rejected.

What Girls Said 1

• thats cool your straight forward and all but becareful with that... let the guy pick you as well.. because some guys will be like.. well im not really into her but she's into me so lets see what i can get out of her... some guys get scared by a female that takes the male role in dating... but anyways besides you should be the one being asked out and stuff... dont wanna come off as desperadoooo either...