He does not want a relationship because of his major?

I met this guy, he likes me and I like him ( he had told a mutual friend he likes me). The other day he told the same mutual friend that he does not think he can live up to my "expectations" of having a bf because of his classes, he is premed. (me and this guy I like have never had the conversation on what we want). I do not want anything overly serious since I am pretty serious about my major too. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• how does he know what your 'expectations' are if you've never talked about it. its not like expectations are generic.. dont you find hat presumptuous and patronizing of him? he didn't even try tracking to you about it to see what -if anything- you want. but he acts like he has any idea to an unrelated party. that'd completely turn me off.

• He turned out to be a not-so-great guy. Thanks for your advice!

What Guys Said 3

• Why not talk to the guy instead of playing telephone through your mutual friend. Maybe you two can come to some kind of understanding instead of just assuming that everything won't work out. Its a simple matter of communication, All you have to do is talk to the guy.

• Ok, I've answered a few questions on this site and that is definitely one I haven't heard before. If this is some kind of excuse to say that he's not interested then:

A. He could have just told you directly, I'm really not interested right now.

B. That is the strangest / most original excuse I have ever heard in my life.

• he likes u but can't live upto ypur expectations which means he does not have much time for u. so i guess u should move one..
    i am saying what i am feeling.
    NO HARD FEELINGS

What Girls Said 0